Weather Report | Beautiful Stranger

Requested by:

*My girlfriend suggested finishing this oneshot off so yea, I've had this one since the Kira Headcanons as well and I just avoided it idk why, but here it is, finished for my fellow Weather Report fangirls

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Guess fuck off."

I leaned against the cold wall behind me as Guess waved some fancy-looking rock by me. "Oh, come on~~~! I think if you get some string it'll make a cute accessory~~~!"

"I said no, Guess. I'm not buying some rock you got from that cheap-chick." I retort. The irritating lady blinked, "You mean Hermés?" "Whatever." I groaned, looking away as if she were some rando annoying me... well, that was half right.

After a minute or so, she began swinging it more violently. "Come on~~~! I'll sell it for fifty dollars! Just for you~~~♡" "No matter how much you put on that stupid voice I won't take it-" "PLEASE!"

That time around, the rock slipped from her hand and gashed me in the shoulder to which I winced and swiped it out of the fresh and open wound on my arm. "Fuck off with that!" I hissed at her, holding onto my shoulder. I could feel the blood gushing out, and a slight tingle in my bones.

Guess picked the rock up, looking at me disappointingly. "Oh, sorry. I didn't expect that... Please don't be mean..." I glared daggers at her, leaning back up on the wall. Suddenly, I felt my knees buckle in, and I fell down onto my back. I fell with a thud, hearing; "What the fuuuuuck?!"

I sat up from where I fell. I... was in an office? I was under a desk, and across the room was a guard, coffee spilled onto the floor with bits of white ceramic glass as well. It took a moment, but the guard instantly grabbed their gun from its holster. "Prisoner no. RT4897! You are committing to an extra twenty years of prison time!" I panicked.

I stood up, running back into... the hall with Guess? But she was gone! What was happening?! I heard more footsteps and began my dash to who knows where. I ran up stairs and through halls. Adrenaline, it was coursing itself through my bloodstream. Where was I meant to go? I couldn't go back to my cell, I couldn't hide anywhere. They would just find me! There had already been twenty or more guards searching for me. At one point in between two sets of stairs, I crashed my back into the wall, seizing onto my scalp violently, as if I were trying to dig my fingers in. But then, I did it again. I fell through the wall!

This time, it was completely dissimilar. I sat up, my breath easing as I looked around. There were counters by the wall, a piano rested there, seats, lights... Where was I?

"Hello..." I switched over from the left to the right, jumping slightly at the sight of a young boy. He had a baseball uniform on, a cap covered a bit of his face, but he looked as shocked as you can imagine. "Are you the prisoner they're freaking out about? You can stay if you want..." I nodded slowly. Man, this kid looks like he's twelve. What's he doing in a prison?

"Um... sorry but... who are you?" I asked, he gave a curt nod. "My name is Emporio. I was born here. Sorry for asking, but how did you get here?" I looked down to my hands, that cut. The same one I got from that weird rock earlier. Did it give me weird powers or something? Did I die and become a visible ghost? "I... I'm not sure..."

"You have a stand, don't you?"

"AH!" I jumped up on my feet, and so did the figure from behind. A man, a very discouraging man. He stood towering before me, a fuzzy hat on his head. His eyes cutting through me, like paper being rushed through skin. "What is it? Your stand?" His voice, it was so light, and quiet, like wind almost. I shook my head in distress. "Whatever a stand is, I don't have one!"

The man looked at me with inquisitiveness, only now had I realized how close he was, I could feel his breath on my lips. "Oh really? Hmph." Now, fully seeing his appearance, I had only just realized how... attractive this man is. His jawline along with his blue eyes, the way he spoke with just a whisper. It was like he was the actual impersonation of 'The calm before the storm'.

Staying foolish, I simply stood in place with him seeming to do the same. It was strange, this gesture of staring we were participating in, but at the same time it felt as if this emotion in my chest wanted me to... Was he feeling the same?

Then, Emporio decided it was best to end our little staring-contest. "Y/n. Since the guards are searching for you, it's probably best if you stay, unless you want years added onto your sentence." "Oh no, I'm fine with that, staying here I mean."

I looked back at the man and he tilted his head. "I guess that means I have to introduce myself." He stepped closer, maybe even closer than before, not saying it was a bad thing. "You can call me Weather Report. I've forgotten all my memories so I can't remember much, but I know that priest has something to do with it." He said.

"I'm Y/n. I had gotten in here for thievery." I replied. I felt a tug at my pant sleeve. I backed away from Weather Report and looked down to Emporio. "Y/n, I'm gonna have a quick talk with Weather, you go find a man named Anasui. He's normally by the piano." I nodded, walking off to the piano and meeting this pink-haired man, being unaware of their conversation.

"Weather, I think she likes you." Emporio whispered with a smile. Weather Report crouched down to him, his face was a bit red as he spoke; "I'll be honest, she's making me feel some type of way, and I like it." The boy gasped with excitement. "You two will be perfect for each other." Weather Report glanced over his shoulder as I chatted with Anasui. "Perfect..."

I honestly love Weather, like, ever since I read his chapters in Stone Ocean I was just like 'Babe it happened again' "Oh no, it did-?' 'MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT'

-L o f i