Giorno Giovanni | Locket

Requested by: Specter08

*Here's a small thing. I address Giorno's last name as Giovanni just to piss off a close friend of mine. He absolutely hates it but I shall never stop! >:)

No-one's P.O.V.

Walking through the sunny streets of Naples, the ever so charming Giorno Giovanni was observing the environment, swiping whatever money or valuables he could.

He hadn't had any intentions to become a gangstar, let alone become a vital member of Passione before it happened. It had occurred a day before his initiation, when he was casually walking down and through the streets.

'Accidentally' he bumped into a tourist, her large sun hat covering her identity. She fell down, dropping her suitcase and funny enough, her necklace seemed to have snapped off from around her neck. The boy caught it, slipping it into his pocket before couching down to her. "Miss, are you alright?"

The tourist looked up, by the very few features he saw, she was a teenager too. Very elegant features to compliment her, along with glistening eyes. "Yes. I'm a little dizzy from traveling so much. I do apologize." She said with sincerity.

The boy helped her up, handing over her suitcase. "No problem, miss. Would you like a ride to wherever you need to go? A hotel maybe?" He asked. The girl shook her head, dusting off her outfit. "No, I'm fine going by myself. Thank you for helping mister...?"

"Giorno. Giorno Giovanni." He informed her.

"Well, Mister Giovanni, I do hope we meet again." She said, walking down the street and inevitably leaving him. The boy pulled out the necklace once she was gone, looking at it queerly.

A locket. Silver, polished, at the same time he felt the sensation to keep it instead of selling it away. Carefully, he opened the locket, revealing an image of a much younger girl along with a dog, both smiling happily. After staring at it, he closed up the locket, putting it back into his pocket before continuing his stroll.

   Later...

"I'm Giorno Giovanni. It's a pleasure to meet you all." The blonde boy said, bowing in front of the group, tea spilled on the table, three members sitting peacefully as a smaller boy held a knife, pulling it away slowly from a taller teen beside him.

After staring at the boy, they continued doing whatever they were doing, the duo beside the table apologizing to each other as an apprehensively familiar girl chatted with the man beside her.

"Sorry about that Fugo!" "I'm sorry too."

"And I kid not, when I searched through the bags, my locket was gone! Like it just- vanished!" Those words alone made a small click in the blonde boy's head. As Bucciarati scolded them all once more before being called by one of the waiters for a call, he kept his gaze to her, but then trailed his eyes back to Bucciarati, further listening to his command on getting to know everyone

The man beside the girl whispered to her slightly with a smirk, turning away with the pot, making her smile with disbelief and laughter. Everyone else seemed to catch on, the smaller boy doing the same as the girl was and snickering as well.

"Giorno, am I right?" The man brought the tea-pot back up onto the table, slipping his headphones off. He smirked, saying; "Don't just stand there, take a load off. Let's have a drink and chat."

Once Giorno had on the chair, the man poured the 'tea' into the cup. "I hope you enjoy it." He said, everyone else still shocked at what he was doing. Like, he was attempting something very not him, it was abnormal for anyone to do.

He spoke up again, asking; "How old are you?" "Fifthteen."

The smaller boy eyed him and said; "What? Really? Heh, I got two whole years on you, buddy boy." The girl gave him a curious gaze, raising a brow. "Are you from around here?" She asked, even her voice was familiar.

"Ah, no. My mother moved us here when I was very young." Giorno stated, still gazing at her. He then brought his gaze at the cup, lifting up the cup slightly. He lifted up fully, only realizing then what was really in the cup.

"Is something wrong? You've already expressed your gratitude for the tea, what's with the sudden hesitation. I believe we're past the niceties, it's time to drink up. Is it not warm enough for you?" The man stated, if not, demanded.

The small boy and the girl were both covering their mouths, almost on the verge of laughter and slightly letting a few giggles escape. The other male sitting at the table spoke up, his voice slightly joyful from how ridiculous the situation was. "Maybe he's afraid to down it because he doesn't wanna be one of us!"

Bucciarati then entered the room, becoming quizzical as he noticed everyone on the other side of the table from Giorno, almost as if everyone was in anticipation. "Now what's going on here?" He demanded.

With a very easy-going voice, Giorno looked up at him, still holding the cup. "Nothing, everything's fine. He went to the trouble of making a special cup of tea for me." He held it up to his lips, hesitating for a moment before spilling the drink into his mouth.

"That's nasty as hell!" The small boy exclaimed as they all eyed him with shock, astounded, Bucciarati remained confused by the situation. "What did you do? Speak up!"

The blonde boy then put the cup back down, leaving it empty. "Holy shit! He guzzled down every ounce of it!" The male with the strange hat laughed, pointing to the cup with a large smile and said; "Ahaha! You're gonna be fun to have around! Major props bud!"

"There's no way you drank that stuff, right? Go ahead and tell us how you did it!" "If you tell me, it'll be our little secret! Spill!"

Giorno only smirked as he leaned forward. "Can't recall. But you're all keeping abilities under-wraps, aren't you?"

This led to everyone gasping. Everyone connected the dots in their heads, the room was actually filled with stand users.

Whilst everyone was confused, questioning him, the girl knew what he did from the moment he held up the cup, using the ability of her own stand to notice his teeth becoming a small jellyfish and absorbing the 'tea' all up instead.

After Bucciarati informed everyone on their next task, they left the cafe. On their way to wherever, the girl had pulled him by the collar to the back of the group, beside her. "You said your name is Giorno, yes?" She questioned.

The boy sighed, pulling the same locket that belonged to her from his pocket. The girl gasped, snatching it from his hands and glaring daggers. "You better not have had the intention of selling this." She stated. Giorno shook his head.

"No. Once I saw the photo, I lost interest in such a thought." The girl sighed, trying to click the necklace back around her neck. "Ah, could you help?" She asked.

The boy nodded, helping her click the necklace back up. After a moment, she looked back at him. "L/n." "Huh?" "That's my name. Y/n L/n." He took a moment, letting the name take a staple in his memory. "Y/n... I like it."

A sudden feeling took over his chest as she glanced back at him, only now realizing how alluring her eyes were, and just how cute she looked in general. "Thanks, I guess... I like your name too."

I'm sorry but I came up with the worst joke while making this oneshot.
Giorno: *sipp*
Mista: Congrats, 'urine'

...I'm so sorry for making that joke I feel like a clown but I also can't stop laughing

-L o f i