Bruno Bucciarati | Mista, fuck off

Requested by: Tigerlilypad1311

*I got a little carried away :/ but it made a good one anyway

No-one's P.O.V.

"Hey Y/n!"

The lady sighed as the younger male walked up to her, acting as if they were not on a mission with other people nearby. He exchanged mischievous eyes as he said; "So, when are you gonna marry Bucciarati?"

Y/n turned to him, sighing, her stand mimicking her. Ever since he accidentally saw the two share a kiss, he'd been aware of Y/n being Bucciarati's girlfriend. Thank god he hasn't told anyone... yet.

"Mista, we should be focusing on what's happening right now, we could be attacked at any moment." She responded, trying to keep herself focused on the area they were scouting out as the others, Bucciarati and Narancia.

"Aw, c'mon! I'm just joking with ya!" Mista exclaimed, quite loudly too. "Mista! Shut it! You're being way too loud." Y/n retorted, gritting her teeth. Suddenly, she heard a small clatter of buckets near, staying silent as she looked in that direction.

Just as she began moving towards where the noise was, Mista began yapping once more. "It's probably just some sap. They're probably gone now, don't worry." "You don't know that-"

Just as Y/n finished her sentence, a bullet flew between them. The two looked in the direction from where it came from, seeing the stranger holding a handgun. "...Guess you're right." "Fucking fight!"

Mista shot off a few rounds from his six-shooter, Number-One and Number-Two on it as Y/n's stand sent a throwing attack at them. Before they could make contact, a stand appeared, shielding the male. 'Shit. It's always stand users!'

The two began to run from him, Mista shooting off another bullet to him and Y/n looking around for the other two. Of course, they were fighting someone too. As soon at Y/n and Mista met up with them, they were already in a fight.

Just in the corner of his eye, Bucciarati had found Y/n, quickly running over to her and letting Mista fight instead. "Y/n. Are you okay? You're distressed." He asked. Even if he was fighting someone just a second ago, he was still a sweetheart. Y/n shook her head. "I'm fine. Be careful, they're stand users. The other guy has a shield-like stand."

Suddenly, said shield flew by their heads, grazing Y/n and leaving a slight cut. 'The Sex Pistols must've hit him if his aims off. Perfect!'

Y/n exchanged an assured look with Bucciarati, to which he did the same. He wrapped an arm around her waist, using Zipper Man to create a zipper in the ground, opening it and the two jumped in.

The man, confused, looked around with shaky breaths, holding up the handgun and waving it around. Then, a zipping sound was heard, and Zipper Man, along with Y/n's stand jumped out, giving him a good uppercut, effectively knocking him out.

Bucciarati smirked at Y/n, planting a small kiss onto her cheek. "Nice thinking." Y/n blushed, smiling cutely. "No problem."

And just as abruptly, another bullet had flown past their heads. They spun around, seeing the last one stand behind them. "I thought Mista and Narancia had him! Why are they gone?" Bucciarati muttered. Y/n, being distressed, quickly used her stand to protect the two of them, before the stranger could do anything, but before they could process putting in a bullet to the cylinder, a familiar, high-pitched shouting was heard, followed by the strangers as flesh bursts off his leg.

Mista came, rounding the corner with Narancia. "Hey, Bucciarati! They're down!" The small boy cheered.

Y/n, being filled with anger and confusion, walked up to Mista, grabbing him by his collar. "Mista! Why the fuck did you lose him!? He nearly shot Bruno-" "Ah! You called him by his first name!"

Bucciarati walked over, placing his hands on Y/n's shoulders. "It's fine Y/n. Everything is fine." He said, giving her concerned, caring eyes. With a sigh, Y/n let go, turning to her lover. "Bru- Bucciarati. Never put me on a mission with Mista ever again."

Bucciarati is so fucking uwu it hurts

-L o f i