Leone Abbacchio | Warmth Provided

{ Requested By: __Kakyoins_Wife__  | Prompt By: Them bc mermen and me bc plot }

[- Story; So, when I got the request to do a Merman Abbacchio it was minutes after I found Daily Abba (Check them on Tumblr). The cover for this is their design for Mer-May Abbacchio and I fucking love it. Anyway, enjoy! -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

Looking up from the seabed, a sense of irritation washed over a certain 'someone' decided to to swim by.

Unlike anyone else, Mista, Narancia, any other mermaid or merman, Abbacchio's scales were much more, noticeably, darker, making others avoid him. That, and the fact that he was also an viperfish.

"You should be acting more careful, Mista's been freaking out over the ships coming through. Presumably, they're arriving in the town nearby, but still-" "Shut up Giorno. It's not like they're ever gonna catch me."

With a sigh, he makes his way, trying to get far from him.

Soon, night came. Instead of resting, Abbacchio was slightly allured by the bright lights from above the water. With intrigue, he swam up to the surface, looking up to hear lively music, singing and joyful chatter. They must've been stupidly drunk to have a party on a ship.

He then noticed someone on top. A lady looking over the railing, alone at the front. It was somewhat tricky to make-out how she looked. H/c hair, s/c skin. She ran her fingers through her hair and hung her head, looking down to the water.

For a moment, it seemed as if Abbacchio and the lady had connected gazes, looking at each other for a brief minute before he quickly dove back into the water. Slight shocked as he did so.

Was she going to get a net and throw it out? No, it's a trade ship. Though, something made him interested in whoever she was.

And so, he follows the ship through until the morning. While yes, it was dangerous to be near the town so he watched them walk from the beach.

Minutes later, making a note on which way to go, he brought his gaze up to the sky. It was nearly time for the sun to rise. Nobody ever comes to the old beaches docks anyways.

With that, he was about to leave when he heard wooden steps, getting slightly louder. He wasn't too close, so he swiftly dove back into the water, swimming through to the side to observe whoever had come.

It was her! That lady from before, she sat down, letting her feet dangle off the dock, leaning her head onto the wood of it. She looked utterly drained.

He peeked up from the water, growing closer until he slipped under the dock. His breath sped up slightly due to the fact that he was this close to a human. He peeked up again, making sure to go unnoticed.

She looked gorgeous. Her details dainty, like as if she was in a spotlight compared to him, shielded by the dark.

He ducked back under, brushing out any hair in front of his face and quietly clearing his throat. He then slipped back out, carefully holding himself up on the wood. He tapped on the dock's wood, catching her attention with a small "Hey."

Like any other person would, she scrambled onto her feet, looking at him with terror. Abbacchio frowned as she stared. "C-... Captain! Captain I-!" "Hey!"

Before she could run off, he grabbed onto her ankle, making her trip over. The lady glanced at him once more before demanding; "Let me go! Let me go, you fish-fuck!" "Hey, hey! I don't want to hurt you! I just... saw you on that boat. I wanted to see you again."