Jotaro Kujo (4) | Bliss

Requested by: AmandaSephrina

*Even more Jootsyboi love :3

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Can you get Mister Snuggles for me?"

I sighed and nodded, looking around the floor by the bed for the blue bear. Once I had found it, I tucked it beside Jolyne in her small bed with green or blue pillows or blankets.

"Thanks mommy." She said, wriggling into the bed more, holding the bear tightly. I leaned over, pressing a kiss to her forehead and stood back up. "You're welcome."

I walked over and out the room. Before closing the door, I spoke again; "Goodnight dear, I love you."

"I love you too, mommy! Nighty night." I smiled warmly as I shut the door finally. Now, time to put another loved one to bed.

I walked down the hall and pushed the door open. Jotaro was, as always, tired and slumped over his desk.

"Jotaro, it's probably best if we went to bed, honey."

He groaned and continued typing. I sighed, crossing my arms. I waltzed my way to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaning over to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and rested my head on the opposite shoulder.

"Come on. I know that you wanna get this done but I want you to realize that I care for you." I mumbled onto the nape of his neck. Not loudly, but just enough to be heard.

The light from the computer switched off. He organized his papers into a neat pile and dropped his pen into the pencil holder. He sat there for a moment as I held him.

"...Alright. Let's go."

I smiled and ruffled his hair playfully. I quickly went off to our bedroom. In my pajamas, under a soft blanket, I waited and finally he entered our room. He layed beside me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me closely.

"Hey. Do you remember that one time when we were younger, when that storm came along and stuff was just flying around at our college?" I questioned.

He simply sighed at me and opened his eyes to me. "I do. I remember you crying about your dorm mate freaking out because you were gone."

I pouted and nuzzles my face into his chest. "I remember how you got scared and had me cuddle you to sleep."

He blushed, looking away from me as he spoke again; "...Yeah. You played with my hair and we just stayed like that all night."

"I miss those nights. Just letting life be life and staying inside."

There was just minute of silence between us. I had my head on his chest, feeling it lift and fall, listening to the beat if his heart.

"Hey. After my trip to Morioh, do you want me to take a break from work? Just for time with you and Jolyne."

I looked back up at him and smiled. "Absolutely."

After a few more moments, we fell asleep. I was thrilled for his break already.

*Ay fam, for those who are fans of Unlike Pluto, my guys he's beginning to make Lofi and Chill shit fam  y a y

-L o f i