Weather Report | Smile For Me

Requested by: Tigerlilypad1311

*OUR 60th ONESHOT WOOOOOOOOOO! AND WITH ONE OF THE PREMO HUSBANDOS OF THE SERIES!

No-one's P.O.V.

"Prisoner FE87934, out."

The door slammed open and she stood from the small, cold bed with thin sheets. She kept her gaze down as another guard led her back to the women's prison. For the most ridiculous reason, Y/n was sent to solitary confinement for the day.

Getting out felt like a fresh breath of air compared with some of the other prisoners in there.

Once she was brought back, she was free to walk around once more. Her first move? Find Emporio. And so, she went over to the familiar stairs, instantly noticing the boy who was running up them. He felt her presence and turned around cautiously, his eyes lighting up once he fully saw her. "Y/n, what happened?"

"Solitary, that's what." Y/n was then brought to the ghost room, her only place to relax and where her fellow lover mainly stayed. "How's Weather?" She asked. Emporio looked up at her and shook his head. "As per usual, but also having a panic attack over you."

Swiftly, a large body clung onto her figure, enveloping her in a comforting warmth. "Y/n! You're back." He whispered in an alarmed yet silent voice. He really was having a panic attack, just in his own quiet way. She brought her arms up to wrap around him. "It's alright, love. Everything's fine." She said, trying to calm him down.

She was then picked up with him bringing her over to lay down on the sofa. He kept her in his arms, burying his head in the crook of her neck. "Are you alright? What happened?" He questioned, still in that same, scared tone.

"Weather, it's nothing. It was just solitary-" "Solitary confinement?" "But don't worry. Nothing bad happened, I think I pissed off the guard and then she just decided to send me there." Y/n reassured, bringing him up from her neck and touching foreheads. "Now, please let me see that handsome smile of yours?"

Weather Report huffed lightly, averting her gaze before looking once more, with a more confident yet weak, small smile. "There we go." "Heh, thank you, lovely, for cheering me up."

I love Weather so when I got the request, I was like AH-

-L o f i