Okuyasu Nijimura | She's So Nice

Request/Prompt By: KillerQueenDuck

I got inspo from this edited loop of She's So Nice to really spice it up a bit. The original song of this is not really for me but I love this loop of it, so aesthetic worthy <3 

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Spinning around them, walking through Morioh, Y/n had just left the airport. Jotaro had ordered the boys to show her around and from what they could tell- She looked to be a normal girl. A bit roguish, but normal. She was normal until Jotaro pointed out the fact-

"I'm the spawn of a literal vampire! I could kill any of you... if I had the ability to."

Taking from her father, DIO, her nature was rebellious and sometimes extreme, but from her mother and the Joestar blood, she aspired to try her best.

"So wait- Do you even have any of your dad's abilities?" Josuke asked, his voice raising as he eyed the girl, Koichi staying close to him as he was slightly scared. Y/n made a small hum before replying; "Not a bit. Even if he was a vampire, I am mortal, though my stand does have a time thing... but, it can only pause small things, and only for three seconds, such as,"

Y/n summoned her stand and pointed towards a random cat on the street. The cat froze in place as Y/n counted under her breath, almost as if it had been paralyzed, then, the cat stopped moving.

While the other two were shocked, asking Y/n multiple questions all at once, the very flustered Okuyasu had his arms crossed, blushing brightly. He had denied his crush on her so many times, but they kept coming back. It was so immature, but felt so real.

"So Okuyasu, I've been told you know a really good Italian place, right?"

Snapping back to reality, he heard Y/n's question, and her very charming smile. He felt his face burn more as he stared, his body stiff. "U-Uh, yeah. Yeah! Tonio's! It's great! His food is the best! I-In my opinion I-I mean, I-" "Haha! Let's go then, I'm starving!" Even her giggle made him blush.

Eventually, they had arrived at Tonio's, and at said restaurant, the very chef Tonio had noticed Okuyasu's flustered face and caught on. He took everyone else's orders, and left for the kitchen. "I noticed they don't really have anything on the menu... how does this place work?" Y/n asked, slightly baffled.

"Oh, basically, Tonio inspects us and serves up a certain food that'll fix us up, I think." Koichi said. Soon enough, the food arrived. Well, more like, pastries. "I was more in the mood to make pastries, what can I say? For Koichi and Josuke, cream-filled Toscanas and for Okuyasu, Cassata." He said, placing down the plates of sweet pastries.

He then turned to Y/n with a small wink. "And for the lady, Torrone since it seems someone is trying to develop her fangs more." The boys gasped as Y/n chuckled, looking at them. "Yeah, I've got fangs. Not block-sucking one's, they're just really sharp."

With a sigh of relief, everyone began eating as Tonio left once more. Swallowing the piece of cake he picked off from the fork he held, Okuyasu felt himself feeling slightly lightheaded with glee, smiling with his eyes closed and full flush.

He could just imagine the thought of him with Y/n. Causing trouble, going out for dates, cuddles on the couch while she rests on his chest. An absolute dream to the boy as he sighed, dreamily.

"Gah!"

Getting his head out the clouds, he looked over at the girl who was covering her mouth. "Oh, god. I think I bit my tongue, I taste blood. Is it bleeding?" She asked. "Well, open your mouth so we can see." Josuke insisted. And so, she opened her mouth. Her tongue was bleeding.

"Yep, it- Whoa! Your fangs, Y/n! They're huge!" Koichi pointed out. Y/n brought up a finger, tapping her newly sharpened teeth and gasped. "Wow! Heh, I guess you could say I have quite the 'toothy grin'!"

Her smile, her laugh, it was getting to the boy. Okuyasu couldn't help but laugh at the bad joke too. That was until he felt a tap on his shoulder, looking over to see Josuke with a slightly baffled face. "Okuyasu, can we talk outside real quick?" He asked.

Letting the blush subside, the boy nodded, the two exiting whilst Koichi and Y/n chatted inside. Outside, the pompadour-boi placed both hands on Okuyasu's shoulders.

"Okuyasu, you need to ask her out." "What?"

Chuckling, Josuke continued; "Well, I'm not gonna lie, she's a real cutie! But from what I can tell, you really like her, dude." Taking a pause, Okuyasu sighed, nodding. "Yeah. I mean- I don't wanna since you and Koichi don't like her as much but she's so... pretty."

Even the thought of her brought up a bright blush on his face. "So- You should ask her out! Hell, maybe Jotaro will let her stay longer so you two can date! Maybe throw in some flowers to charm her up!"

With newfound confidence, the boy smiled, nodding a little more excitedly. "Yeah... Hell yeah! Josuke, you're a great friend!" He exclaimed with a bright smile, going in to give Josuke a hug in gratitude.

Later on, after visiting friends and more shops, Okuyasu agreed to walk Y/n back to her hotel to meet up with Jotaro and Joseph. At the front, before Y/n could say goodbye, he quickly stopped her; "Hey, Y/n?"

She turned to him, her smile as cute and slick as ever as he looked at him. It was late, around sunset, so nothing was helping him but his confidence in the situation. "Yeah, Okuyasu?" She asked.

"U-Uh, well... I... wanted to tell you that I really, really, really... really, really, really really... really, really really, really, really, really, really... like you." After stammering his sentence, he looked down, fiddling his fingers. 

Then, he felt arms wrap around him, looking back up and noticing the girl who was now holding him. His face was now in full red.

"Okuyasu, I was- I was gonna ask you out!" She said, letting go, but still holding his hands and gazing at him with such exuberance. She laughed again before crashing her lips to his, both arms around his neck. The boy had frozen, for he had no idea of what to do.

Realizing what she had done, she backed away, smiling nervously and blushing all the while. "I-I'm sorry about that. I got carried away.. But I'd love to go out with you." She said, shuffling her feet. He was still frozen.

With a small chuckle, Y/n cupped his cheek, giving the other a small peck before saying; "I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye." and entering the hotel. 

Okuyasu reached up to his chest, grinning with a sigh as he walked in the other direction, toward his house with such euphoria in his heart.

People be making a full on amusement park in ACNH when I can't make a garden

-L o f i