Bruno Bucciarati | Back Track

{  Request/Prompt By: JunnaKyushi147  }

[- I kinda reflected a bit of my life onto Y/n :p -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

Drinking in celebration, it was normal for anyone to celebrate this way but depending on the type of drunk was how it could go.

Shortly after Diavolo had been sent into his death-loop, the much smaller yet strong gang known as Passione decided to rejoice in such an occasion.

Skipping ahead into this celebration; While the rest of the gang are having the time of their lives, Y/n and Abbacchio, also known as the more strong and regretful duo, were drinking wine as they chatted of the past and present to each other.

Though, their capo didn't seem to be fond of the idea of Y/n drinking. Ever since he helped her escape her more tormented memories, losing everyone she knew, it seemed as if Bucciarati grew attached and protective of her.

Telling by everyone in the lounge's sleepy expressions, it was getting late.

He quickly and peacefully instructed them all to go to their personal rooms to sleep before joining Abbacchio and Y/n who had been drinking in the dining room, idly chatting the night away.

"Everyone's calling it a night, go to bed you two." Bucciarati said in his as always motherly-like attitude. Abbacchio nodded curtly, leading himself out.

As for Y/n, she was stuck in her own phantasmagoria. With a sigh, he helped her up, putting one arm around his neck as he kept one of his arms secured around her. "Oh, thanks Bucciarati..."

The fellow capo chuckled at her. As he half-carried her through the halls, Y/n noticed Narancia. He was asleep on the couch. A small, distant memory floated into her head, making the lady smile lightly.

"Bucciarati, do you know who the boys sometimes remind me of? My brothers." She said, her tone becoming peaceful. Bucciarati shot her a glance before saying; "How so?"

"Oh, I don't know. Everything I see reminds me of everyone from when I was younger... God. I was such a bad kid to them all." Her face became regretful.

Later on, when she was brought to her room and bed, laying in it, half-asleep, she continued her slurred rambling.

"God... I don't know why but I was mostly a jerk to my mom. I-I used to be stuck in this place in my head, I thought she hated me. I was so mean to her, and I always acted like I hated her. Don't get me started on my dad! I-I... I was always... excuse me for my language, but I was such an asshole to them. My dad was doing his best but I hated him and mom both..."

There was something very depressing with her metanoia, he's heard it so many times but each time it just made his care for her rise like water in a cup. "Anything else you want to talk about?"

Her eyes darted up to him and back down to the bed. She shook her head and sat up, saying; "No, no. Bucciarati- Ah... Bruno. You're a nice person, and kind and all but I think this is just boring old news to you."

Y/n felt a pair of hands land on her shoulders. She glanced up, seeing Bucciarati's saddened expression, paired up with a smile. "Thank you for saying that, Y/n, but your past- Why would I think it's so boring? I care about you, not just as your capo but as your... significant other."

They both took a pause, gazing at each other for a moment in the calming yet tense silence. Bucciarati then gave a small peck to Y/n's forehead and asked before leaving; "You should go to sleep, please. Goodnight."

[- I had this entire talk with a friend about this- Younger kids in this generation are rude as fuck. I mean, they're kids but being raised, I was taught to respect everyone. Hey, people under ages 12, remember to be respectful, try your best in school and enjoy your youth and everyone in it. Don't waste it on negativity because everyone is precious and needs love and affection -]

-L o f i