Giorno Giovanni | Worry

Requested by: Mipeba

*I'm not use to angsty stuff so I hope this was written write

No-one's P.O.V.

"Don't worry Giorno, I'll be fine."

The blonde boy held his significant other by the shoulders. He knew too well a solo mission would be too risky for anyone let alone his beloved Y/n. He stared intently into her confident and yet demanding e/c eyes. "But Y/n, you could get hurt. I-I... can't bear to see you in any harm." He said softly.

Y/n sighed, placing a kiss on his forehead along with a hug. "Giorno, bello, I'm the only one who has the right stand for this mission. Even if I come back bandaged up, hopefully I would've finished this mission." She stated, basking in his presence one last time.

"Y/n. Your taxi is here." Said Bucciarati, entering the room to the two. The young couple looked back at each other, sharing a sweet kiss before Y/n left, exiting out the door and heading to the taxi. Giorno stood by the door, already missing her soft touch.

"Giorno, you don't have to be worried. She'll come back, injured or not, and I'm sure she'll be even more in love with you." Bucciarati said, placing his hand on the young boy's shoulder. Giorno didn't react much, his mind only worrying about her.

Days later...

It felt as if she had been gone for years to the boy. He became restless, wondering when she'd come back. Tossing and turning in bed, walking back and forth in his room, counting the days, calling her phone, sending messages, he was impatient. It began to alarm the others.

Then, it happened. Sitting on his bed, holding one of her pillows tightly as he looked down on the floor, he heard a knock at his door. He stood up, placing the pillow onto his bed and walking to the door. He opened it and was met with Bucciarati. "Giorno, I got a call earlier, and I think you may want to head to the hospital. Room 203. The mission was a success, but Y/n came out injured."

The boy's eyes widened as he left. Within just a minute, Giorno had already gone out of the mansion, calling up a taxi for the hospital. After getting a taxi, his mind stayed active, his brain drowning in all types of injuries she may have gotten, or if she was still in bed, or on life support, or if she was on the verge of death.

As soon as he arrived at the hospital, he headed to the room in a rush. At the door he stopped, hesitating to open it. He wanted to see her, but not if she was in great pain. Taking in a breath, he then opened the door slowly.

He saw a familiar figure, fixing up her jacket. She wore a fresh set of clothes, her leg was in a cast as well as her arm, cloth peeking out from her collar, supposedly wrapping around her shoulder. Feeling a presence, the girl turned around, her eyes filling with astonishment as she stared. She was about to grab her crutch to walk when Giorno then hugged her tightly burying his head into her shoulder. "I... I was so scared." He muttered. A few sobs escaped his mouth before he fully cried into her shoulder.

Y/n hugged him back, smiling, even if the hug was hurting her body. "I'm sorry for not listening to you. I should've just-" She was then cut off with a kiss, to which she kissed back. After the small kiss, Giorno cupped her face in his hands and said; "No. You did well, I'm just happy you're not too hurt."

They exchanged sweet smiles as she wiped away his tears, him holding onto her like his life depended on it.

Giorno is a goodboi Giorno is a goodboi

-L o f i