Pannacotta Fugo | Bad Luck Girl

{  Request/Prompt By: mayaghirga  }

[- I'm getting sidetracked by Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot recently, it's really good (Also, I just have the say that Gohan is the cutest being I've laid my eyes on uwu) -]

| A.U- This is a bot of an A.U where Fugo actually goes to highschool |

To say there was a bond would be a lie, in truth, it seemed as if more Y/n grew attached to the young man, yet he hadn't noticed.

Concentrating on what the teacher instructed and informed, Fugo listened while his admirer watched him from afar, growing interest in him, and yet also disappointment.

He had such knowledge for everything, and yet he was just in highschool? Well, at least his parents don't have to worry about his grades. She had seen many disasters in her other schools, but in this new one, she found something different. Someone who could avoid danger... but she knew it just couldn't be like that. She wanted someone to have at least their life normal, not like her black-cat life.

Though, it seemed to have kicked off one day finally.

Jotting down her notes and such in a notebook, she skimmed through books in the library, Y/n could only hear desolate silence and scribbles from her pen. That was until she heard chatter. Light bickering, only light due to the fact that she was far away.

It could be trouble... how else to find out other than scope it out? Gingerly, she stepped through the library until the chatter was louder, carpet keeping her steps silent. She was just behind a wall of books when she heard it clearly.

"Say, Pannacotta... are you... uh, having trouble with work?" A female teacher, she was talking to Fugo... but her tone, and loud breaths made it more uncomfortable. Maybe she was out of breath... or perhaps not.

"Why don't you come by my house sometime? I... live alone so we don't... have to worry about... distractions." That was a definite red flag. Y/n looked around the corner and was disturbed by the sight of the teacher leaning over his shoulder, close to him. Too close.

This had been one of the lowest she'd ever witnessed, and Fugo looked completely uncomfortable, almost frozen in place and muttering under his breath, the book in his hands shaking from how much his hands were.

Before it could advance on, Y/n quickly revealed herself, yelling at the teacher to catch her, and hopefully the librarian's attention. "Just what do you think you're doing!?"

Y/n dashed over and pushed her off the young man before holding him behind herself, acting as a shield. Fugo gasped at the girl, astonished by the fact that someone had actually helped him.

"Mind your own business, L/n-" "If someone I know is disturbed it is my goddamn business! What you were doing is scandalous and wrong as all living hell!" "I'm just being nice-" "That's being sick, you freak!"

Finally, the librarian, as well as a few other staff had arrived at the scene of Y/n defending the young man as the teacher, flustered and angered, stood there, guilty and now shocked by her peers.

One of the other teachers asked Y/n; "Was she acting suggestive to Pannacotta!?" Fumbling over her words, she nodded and replied; "Yes, sir. Before she could do anything, I defended him."

The two were dismissed, and she brought Fugo out of the library. Then, she asked him with a worrisome tone of voice; "Did she actually do anything to you?" "No, nothing physically touched, just that." He responded, his eyes were bright.

Yes, people have cared for him before, but never like this, never giving him such an emotion before. "Thanks Y/n." "No pro- Wait, how'd you know my name? I only got here a few days ago." "Well, people say you stare at me, so..."

Embarrassed, her face became a bright red as she gazed back down to her feet. "Ah, s-sorry about that. I-I just, well, I see a lot of bad b-but... you're not bad. You're great compared to what I've seen the majority of my life."

Fugo smiled and nodded. "Yeah... thank you, again. And, uh..." He hesitated, saying hsi sentence with a small stutter; "W-Would you like to go out with me sometime? I-If, that's okay with, um, you."

Surprised, Y/n looked up at the young man, and as her lips turned up into a grin, she answered; "Of course I will."

Weeks later. . .

Anxiously, he walked back and forth in his room, millions of worries and scenarios going through his head. He had planned to finally ask her to be his girlfriend, but she hadn't been in contact for a few days. What could she be doing?

Yet, that would be answered shortly. A small knocking came from the door, and invasively, Narancia entered the room. "Hey Fugo, Bucciarati wants us all to meet the newbie at Libecco's."

"Another person joining us? Hmph, any information on them?" He asked curiously. The smaller teen simply shook his head disfirmitively. "Nope, except they have a stand with bad-luck."

Disappointedly, he followed Narancia out of his room. Anything would be better than getting sidetracked by this girl like this.

Though, the entire way to the restaurant, his mind was strangely stuck on her. It was obvious, he felt actual affection. Ideas of being close to her, and holding hands, perhaps the sensation of her plush lips against his cheek, it gave him such happy sensations.

Finally, waiting all together at their table separate from everyone, Bucciarati later entered the room- a very familiar young lady behind him. "Everyone, meet our news member of the gang; Y/n."

And that simply confirmed it. She gave a small bow before her expression became shocked, seeing Fugo there must've given her the idea; He was a gangster too. "Uh, Bucciarait, is it alright if I have a private discussion with him for a moment?" She asked, gesturing to the young man.

"Do you two know each other?" He inquired suspiciously, to which she replied;"Uh... mayhaps we do."

With that, Fugo and Y/n met up outside, rambling to each other about this new deal. "How long have you been in Passione?" "A while, since when did you get the idea of joining?" "If this is my only chance at organizing the shit I've seen into order then I'm taking it."

They took a brief pause before he leaned forward to her, to the point where their noses were practically touching. "You realize you can get killed?" He exclaimed. Her eyebrows furrowed and she replied; "I am aware. But I'd rather that happen than just let things like what nearly happened to you happen again. Fugo I care for you deeply but my biggest worries are if you are ever in harm's way."

What was that? Had she just confessed her love or friend zone in subtlety. "...Well, I feel the same. I don't want you hurt either and I... mainly think about you."

Now with the both of them blushing a deep red, Fugo stepped back, looking away with bashfulness. Even this proved to him, he was too scared to say 'I love you'.

"Well, Y/n... should we be heading inside?" "Yes, we'll discuss this later."

[- No Doubt is really good, I listen to her album Tragic Kingdom whenever I work and like :D -]

-L o f i