Weather Report | Wishes

Request/Prompt By: cloudstrxfed

I watched 'When Marnie was Here' While watching this and I must say- I write better with those types of anime movies in the background! (My favorite anime movie is Kimi No Nawa, so amazing)

- No-one's P.O.V. -

A year of running, living off dangerously, and making sure they weren't to be found, the two found such a life tiring.

Taking another walk, the two were strolling by the hills, the cool wind bringing a calm as the grass swung to the side softly. Y/n then lifted her gaze to Weather Report. He wasn't facing her, just going forward.

She sighed lightly to herself and looked more upwards to the sky, pushing back a few hairs as the stars twinkled down on her. Even if she was a convict, the lady could feel the presence of her ancestors smiling down on them.

Weather Report noticed how she had slowed down in her steps and turned to her, walking and placing a hand on her shoulder. "We should be going." He whispered to her, slightly but obviously bothered. "But Weather,"

Keeping her gaze up, she reached for his hand, holding it gently. "- it's so nice tonight."

Reluctantly, he glanced upwards, and after a moment, he had been stuck to the night sky. It really did look nice.

"Hey, falling stars!" Y/n exclaimed, pointing to one of them and letting it drag across and along the star's path. "...We should make wishes." She added, closing her eyes.

Copying her, he closed his eyes, from there, he hadn't a clue on what to do. "So, what now?" "You think of your wish and focus on it." "...Oh."

Taking a moment, he contrived his wish and concentrated on it for a minute. Y/n spoke up once more; "So, what did you wish for?"

"...I want us to live normally." He said. She eyed him curiously, raising a brow. "Really? I mean, I understand but why not something like, become a billionaire or something?" She asked.

He simply sighed and replied; "That would be something, but," He looked down to her hand holding his. "- something normal would be nice. How about your wish?"

"Well, it's more for you, I wished for you to remember your past." Y/n said, looking back up as the male gave her an astonished look. "Why'd you wish for that, you aren't getting anything at all." She looked at him sweetly. "Yes I would, your happiness."

Weather Report chuckled lightly, leaning close and touching noses with her. "Thank you for your wish, Y/n."

Speaking of anime- I've been wanting to watch something really scary recently. Any anime recommendations? (Like, horrifyingly scary)

-L o f i