Risotto Nero | Fresh Curls

{  Request By: andyygonzaalez  |  Prompt By: Me  }

[-  I need more curly hair Risotto in my life, like, b r o -]

"Your hair is really soft."

Playing around with his thin, chiffon-white hair, Y/n was comfortably latched onto her giant of a boyfriend. He simply melted into her gentle touch, smiling pleasantly.

In the small space of silence, it seemed as if her brain clicked as Y/n gasped. "Hey Riso, I've got an idea."

Disappointed, Risotto sighed as she removed her fingers from his hair, watching her dash around the corner, most likely to their bedroom. "What's this idea, mia amata?" "Just a second! I've gotta find the damn... Aha! Found it!"

Coming back around the corner, the young lady had a curling iron and brush in her hands. She had a pleading look on her face as she asked; "Can I please-please-please curl your hair? You'll look super cute with it!"

The idea of being cute... he huffed and looked away. "I'm meant to be intimidating, not cute." "Come on!"

Placing her things down, she pounced onto the assassin, sprinkling kisses all over his face and asking over and over; "Please let me? You can fix it afterwards! It's easy!"

At first, he liked the attention but as soon as she reached his jawline, he gave in. Damn that weak-spot. "Fine, you can curl my hair." "Great! Now, sit up and stay still."

Later...

Letting the curling iron slide off the final strip of hair, she turned it off and gazed at his now curly hair. He turned to her, eyes wide and expectant. "So? How do I look-?" "Amazing!"

Quickly, she pressed her lips against his, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, using a hand to play around with the fresh bundle of curls.

[- Honestly, because of Pinterest I've been simping for this man dood -]

-L o f i