Noriaki Kakyoin | Early Morning

Requested by:

*After those previous two oneshots, I thought we needed something fluffy and cute with the most beloved boi

No-one's P.O.V.

Morning. Seven or eight in the morning had the beautiful Noriaki Kakyoin had woken up with his lovely girlfriend, Y/n L/n. Her head on his chest as she kept an arm around him securely, as he did the same with one arm as the other was free.

The sky was dull, peeking and adding a touch of light to the scenery of the dim room with only grey light from outside. It looked as though it had rained the other night, maybe it was going to rain again.

Of course, the day couldn't be spent in bed with each other, so the red-head slinked out of bed, but just as he got out, a hand had caught onto his. "Nori? It's so early, why're you up?" He looked at his sleepy lover and smiled at her. "Dear, we should be getting up anyway. I want to spend the day out with you, not just in bed." "But the bed's so comfy...!"

He sighed before walking over to the opposite side of the bed, over to her. Sneaking, Hierophant Green was steadily pulling the blankets off her, but that was a poor decision. Y/n's very own stand then grabbed onto Noriaki, pulling him down onto the bed with her. "Never get the stands involved, babe."

Noriaki hummed thoughtfully before rolling to her, a hand on her waist as he leaned over with a frisky smirk. "Maybe I should use my charms and seduce you out of bed?" He placed a light kiss on her neck to which she replied; "It's gonna take a lot more than hickies to get me out of bed, bottom."

Noriaki huffed under his breath, rubbing his neck as he turned a light red. "Oh, you!" He pouted as Y/n rolled over to him, grabbing onto his form and holding him down. "Shut up and cuddle me." She grumbled, placing a smooch onto his bare collarbone, which he replied with a groan.

"Y/n, how about this? We do what I want for the day and go out and spend our day off pleasantly, and then we go home and do whatever you want. Sounds good?" The red-head asked. The tight grip around him was released and Y/n sat up from the warmth of the blankets. "Fine. You better keep your deal."

He moved up to lean beside her, a small, lingering kiss to her jawline. "Don't worry, I shall. Now, I need to go have a shower." It took a moment for Y/n to process everything before catching up to him. "Hey, wait for me."

*FLUFFY KAKYOIN IS BEST KAKYOIN! I remember having this talk with my gf last night and we were just like 'Kakyoin is the most lovable character. Every Jojo fangirl has a crush on him, and if they don't, they just like him. I don't see why anyone hates him'

-L o f i