Jotaro Kujo Headcanons

HAPPY (unconfirmed) BIRTHDAY JOTARO! (It's, like, 1:00am where I am right now. I should be sleeping but whatever)
Jootsyboi is my favorite JJBA character so like REE-

Honestly! Araki must've knew what he was doing when he made this handsome boi. I am in. Fucking. Love. With. Him. I love when people write him as a dork because it is literally the cutest thing ever.

Anyway, on with the edgy Ocean-Daddy headcanons

Dating:

Jootsyboi is known to reject a lot of women, and be classed as an aromatic. You be lucky girl.

When dating, Jotaro will open up to you, telling about smaller details about his journey through Egypt or his family. Only small details though, the more serious things in his life and family are for when he's properly comfortable with you.

The most affection he'll show is wrapping an arm around your waist... Or if you two are alone he'll give you forehead smooches.

In a relationship:

He is obsessed with cuddles. He'll spoon you on the couch or in bed, talking about planes or sea facts as you play or brush your fingers in his hair. He likes being the little spoon too but doesn't want anyone else other than you two to know.

Once he's comfortable, he'll share more of the intense parts of his daily or past life experience or even his smaller insecurities. If you're able to understand it all, it really makes him feel better about himself.

If Jotaro ever gets jealous, it's not really anger but self doubt. Sure, he'll want to break the nose of the guy/girl flirting with you, but he's also just like ;-; mentally every it happens.

True Lovers:

Jotaro is probably fucking obsessed with you in a close, functional relationship.

He loves it when you kiss his neck when spooning him. To be specific where, around or on his infamous Joestar birthmark. He likes to feel special and belongs to someone he adores.

This boi will be blushing like mad when someone acknowledges the fact that you two look happy together.

In conclusion, Jotaro is a husk unless he finds a lover that he properly loves. Once he is with that person, he will be a big, burnt marshmallow to them 24/7. Tough and dark on the outside, sweet and melting on the inside.

Jotaro 👏 is 👏 a 👏 mother 👏 fucking 👏cutie 👏 and don't you dare say otherwise...

Nah you can. Every one has their favorite characters. I think in order, my favorites are Jotaro, Kakyoin, Rohan and Abbacchio.

-L o f i