Rohan Kishibe | ...Do that again

Requested by:

*Love for the mangaka husbando

   No-one's P.O.V. 

Of course, in a relationship with Rohan, the legendary mangaka himself, he's not gonna be all fluffy and lovey-dovey at the start. Sure, there was kissing, and dates and all that stuff, but they were very casual.

Currently, the two were off doing different stuff. Y/n was on the couch in the lounge, watching TV. Rohan was in his office as always, illustrating, illustrating, illustrating.

The lady looked upwards and sighed, shifting in her spot to sit up, but also slouch over.

"Oh Rohan, even just a cuddle would be enough to comfort me." She said, her arms crossing over each other acting like a comforting shield.

That's when a thought came to mind.

As quiet as she could, Y/n had tiptoed to the door that lead to her boyfriends office. She peered in to see him slouching over his desk on a high stool, his green, gelled hair still pointing up at the ends. She then entered his office, smiling and attempting to look over his shoulder as she got closer.

"Hey Rohannie." She said, pulling over another desk chair to sit behind him.

"Hello dearest." He simply replied. Now with her behind the mangaka, she snaked her arms around his waist. "So, what's PDB doing now?"

That was a nickname for Pink Dark Boy, PDB. Rohan stopped focusing for a bit, looking down to her arms, and then back to his work. "Well, now I'm up to his part of the story where they're on a train heist..."

His words devolve into "blah, blah, blah"s for the young lady as she tightens her grip on him. Slowly, Y/n reached up and pressed her lips to the nape of his neck which lead him to freeze for a bit.

Yeah, they've had their necks kissed during make-outs and other stuff, but never has it been done just out of nowhere for them.

His face had turned a fiery red at when she smooched his neck again. She noticed, and sat up. "Oh, sorry babe. I wasn't thinking and-"

"Do that again."

Y/n raised a brow, looking at him. "Excuse me, but what?"

His shoulders tensed as he pursed his lips. "I... I'd like you to kiss me again. Maybe a lot." He said. His shoulders eased feeling arms tighten again around his waist. A familiar, lovely pressure applied to his neck once more.

After one or two more hours of small talk, kisses or the occasional "You're nibbling a bit too hard, dear" The two left for bed.

After Rohan finally got settled while Y/n had already began dozing off, he spoke; "Y/n? You're still awake, yes?"

"Barely." She responded with a light, sleepy voice. "Could you do that kissing to my neck...everytime I work...?"

Y/n turned over, intrigued by her intent lover. She sighed. "Depends. Long cuddle sessions before bed?"

He smirked before huddling closer, pulling her into his chest and resting his head just above hers. "That could be arranged."

Just a bit of love for the most handsome JoJo hater

- L o f i