Johnny Joestar | Holy Shit, is that a mother-fucking Arcana reference!?!?

{ Request/Prompt By: Frekingturtles }

[- Btw, I'm gonna be organizing my oneshots by parts soon so yea. Get reader -]

[ No-ones's P.O.V. ]

"Oops!"

With a harsh tumble, a girl accidentally tripped just in front of the famous jockey. Surprised, the young man reached over to help her. Immediately, he could see the scrapes on her hands due to the dirt and pebbles on the ground.

Gingerly, she stood back up, using her cane to help her up as Johnny held her shoulders to keep her steady. "Th-thank you, my pet snake went off somewhere and I got scared." She said, keeping her direction down.

"Oh, no worries... Just a question- Are you blind?" He asked. Of course she was, but he didn;t just want to assume right off the bat.

"Yeah. My snake, Faust, they've been helping me guide myself around since I was little. I've been told they're quite cute." She says, smiling gently. Johnny felt himself smile too, she was so cute.

Suddenly, the two heard a small hiss. The young male turned his head and noticed a lavender corn snake snake slither up and around the girl's legs and waist. Presumably, that must've been Faust. The noodle kept them-self comfortable around her neck, resting on her shoulders.

"I should introduce myself, I'm Y/n. I recently moved here but I'm beginning to regret it. Unlike you, others have been so rude to me." Y/n explained.

'What a poor girl! Not only is she blind, she only has one companion.' Johnny thought to himself, looking at her worriedly.

"I'm Johnny Joestar, I'm actually a jockey myself. I can't walk though." He said. Y/n smiled down to him, giggling slightly. "Well, it seems we're both missing something, haha."

Something about her cheeriness made him blush. Compared to many, she was like an angel. Gingerly, Faust lifted their head back up, leaning over to gaze at the boy, slightly pulling Y/n to lean down to him. He felt his heart speeding up, being even this close made him flustered.

Then, Faust lifted the girl away from him and hissed joyfully to her ear. "Ah, yes. Johnny, if you ever want to meet again, I have a fortune-telling shop just around the main street. I'll be seeing you."

With that, the girl left him, walking off to disappear in the street. Johnny smiled and turned his wheelchair around, most likely he would visit again.

[- Yes, I wanted a snek, yes, I did made them Faust from The Arcana, and YES, I'm confused on their gender so now they're unbound by gender -]

-L o f i