Giorno Giovanni | Power and Love

{  Request/Prompt By: Our lovely __Kakyoins_Wife__  }

[- It was very interesting to write this, but I'm always up for a challenge -]

|  Alternate Universe - Giorno is immortal and going on with Dio's goals and Y/n is a pillar-men |

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

Blossoming.

All there was first was a blank canvas, and a hesitant artist as she rose from her spot. It was desolate, and dark. The lady glanced around, blinking a few times to recollect; Who was she? What is... everything?

Stumbling out of the spot where it seemed she'd been standing for an eternity, she turned around. A gap in the wall, just her shape. Looking farther to another wall, it seemed as if others had the same occurrence, but by the surroundings, it must've happened a decade ago.

Looking back to where she had been sleep-standing, the lady noticed something under the spot. 'Y/n, the last vanquished'.

It was like a light-switch had clicked in her head, and with a gasp, she remembered. The Pillar Men! And she'd been one of the last to survive but somehow was sealed away once more! The memories flooding in from how many years ago came back.

Now that she knew who she was, the first thing was first- Finding the bow and getting out.

Funny enough, her bow was just beside her, laying idly on the ground. The beautiful carvings upon the wood, and how lovely it was to feel it on her hands. There was no need for any arrows.

Lifting it up, pulling the thick cord back, she built up a long breath, using her own advance-pillar man ability to make an arrow with Hamon energy. While it was visible, it held no physical body.

Returning to her stoic act, she left the scene, but what to do? Where must she go?

While she decided upon that, a certain someone was planning away, locked up in his own personal room with only thoughts originating from his birth father; Revenge and power.

Standing upon that balcony and looking over with such grimace. Like an immortal king looking upon his people, or a mastermind above trapped victims. He once held a dream but now it turned to a nightmare.

Leaping off he landed neatly into an alley, walking out to enjoy the night to reminisce the memories of a particular thing, someone who he used to know.

It was quite the disappointment putting them away, but he knew her intentions; She was designed as a hero, and he couldn't have that interfering with her plans.

By coincidence, that same person was further in the ally, far from the corner.

Y/n, even though she had not much reasoning, was trusting her instincts. She felt as if it was leading her there. It needed no reason, she didn't need it, all she needed was to see and it would click.

The tapping of heels grew louder. Most likely no-one.

But of course, turning that corner, she came at a stand-still with a familiar blond male.

Giorno Giovanni. Someone she recognized as her friend, but ended up betraying her trust.

Her first action? Shooting an arrow in his shoulder. The young man fell back onto the brick-wall beside him. He was smiling, with sheer glee, he was damn smiling as he exclaimed; "Oh, Y/n! My dear, dear Y/n! How long has it been!"

She had no words for such a frivolous act. The Giorno she remembered held honor, but this one, the look in his eyes was... nefarious. But at the same time, the small tug on her heart made her believe Giorno was there.

Within a moment, he had slung himself onto her, smiling dreamily. "Have I ever told you how much I love you? Maybe in a few years, we can marry! Oh, who am I saying 'maybe'? We will!"

'Why the hell is he acting so oddly!?'

Letting the arrow form in her hand, she listened to his ramblings as it finished it's construction.

With no hesitation, she dove it towards his back... but, it could only break through his clothes before another, strong hand caught her wrist, clenching tightly. His eyes shifted from lovesick to toska; Spiraling anguish.

"You... hate me, Y/n?" He asked, stricken by the light-hearted feeling rested inside now tainted. Trying to push the arrow in more, the invisible hands grip tightened vastly.

"Now dear, you shouldn't be hurting me. All I want is power, riches and you-" "Shut it. I'd rather die than have my name associated with you." With that, she quickly shoved him off her body.

While he picked himself up, Y/n readied another arrow into the bow, aiming it at him. No emotion as she pulled it back, steadying it. "Your intentions are impure- This is merely my duty."

"Please! Plea-hee-hease! I have no need to harm you, I wish to marry you, and the thought of our children! We'll be so happy together!" He pleaded, smiling joyously.

"I'm sorry, Giovanni, but I wish not for your sickening power, children, riches, or even your love." She said, shooting off the arrow.

On time, with the charged-Hamon arrow, as it launched and hit him, lightning struck, followed by the hardening fall of rain, crashing down into the grimy and cold ground, just as he did.

Looking down at him, she felt a strange feeling of sympathy erupt in her... 'He may still be alive. Perhaps I should take him back with me, I could trap him with me forever.'

...With that in mind, carefully, she lifted his cold body, the new wound leaving a trail of red.

[- I AM JUSTICE GIVEN FORM; ZAMASU -]

-L o f i