Jonathan Joestar | My Lovely Rose

Requested by: AmandaSephrina

*Sorry of Jonathan is a bit OOC, I've watched Phantom Blood a hundred times over, but idk

Y/n's P.O.V.

I stood at the front door of the Joestar mansion, waiting patiently for one of the servants or maids to open it for me.

My romantic interest, Jonathan, asked the other day if I could come over for a surprise, and out of curiosity I decided to throw on one of my lovely dresses and arrive.

"Oh, hello Miss L/n."

And at the door, I'm greeted by Dio, Jonathan's adopted brother. Even though he can be rude, I gave him a smile. "Y/n is just fine, Dio."

He smirked with a 'heh' before opening the door wider, letting me in. After shutting it behind me he called out, "Oh Jojo! Your lover girl is here." and then came Jonathan. Both of our faces lit up, and Dio left us.

Jonathan walked down from the steps to take my hands into his. "Thank you for coming, Y/n." He said, "Follow me, I don't think Dio or anyone else would be interested in my surprise, so I'll present it in my bedroom."

I nodded, lifting a brow with a smirk. "Embarrassed or nervous?" A bright pink was lit on his face. "Uh... Anxious."

I placed my hands on his shoulders. "I'm sure it's fascinating Jojo." He smiled warmly before giving a curt nod, leading me off to his bedroom.

"Just wait here and I'll get it." Jonathan said, letting me sit on his bed while he skimmed through the papers on his desk. He pulled out a folded piece of paper, unfolding it and walking over to me.

"I know your interested on literature so I made some poems, surprise!"

I gasped, clapping my hands together. "That's wonderful, Jojo! If you don't mind, I'd love to hear them."

Jonathan nodded, clearing his throat before holding up the first piece of paper.

"How wonderful is she, she who waves her hands, so dainty,

Her lips curve into a smile, warming my heart,

Her eyes shimmering,

If I could say out right, I would say that the fine lady I've known for years, is just perfect."

I clap happily, it was very unschooled, but it's fun seeing Jonathan awkwardly stumble around words, trying to act as charming as he could.

"What was that one based upon?" I asked with wide eyes. His face was lit up once again.

"Well, it was about, uh... Err- it was about-"

"He wrote it for you."

With a quick, "Ah!" we both spun our heads around to see Dio who was leaning against the Dior frame.

"Dio, I'd rather you not watch or...stalk us." Jonathan complained while covering his red face. Dio scoffed. "Fine, I won't disturb your date with Y/n any further." He said before walking away, closing the door once he was out the room.

I stood up from my spot, and towards Jonathan. "Don't mind Dio, he's just being rude again."

"Yes but now you know that I like you."

I froze. My heart skipped a beat, of course, I did something to finally announce romance.

"If it helps, I love you too, Jonathan." My face went aflame as I wrapped my arms around his figure. He then had his arms around my waste, looking into my eyes.

We both sat down, not breaking eye contact. He leaned in slightly, eyes shining bright.

"You...do?" I nodded slowly as his hand reached my cheek. We both leaned in, closing our eyes and pressing our lips together. Gently, Jonathan and I played down on the bed. From there, he held me in his arms as I laid against his chest, as he whispered compliments and cute flirts in my ear.

Expect a lot of cutesy stuff coming from this book, and cheesy lines and shit like that

- L o f i