==LGBTShots, Bisexual Pride | Bruno Bucciarati

Request/Promp By:

This is just me simping over Bruno bc he's a literal dream for a bisexual. Kind, handsome and yet  s o f t 

- No-one's P.O.V. -

"You are a literal bisexual dream."

With a small "Hmm?" Bucciarati sat up from cuddling with her on the couch, looking down at his lover. "Ah, what did you say amore?" He asked with a small blush.

The lady sat up with him, cupping his face and pulling him close, their noses touching as she gazed into his wondrous eyes.

"You look so feminine. You have such light, pretty eyes. Your skin is so goddamn soft. Your hair is really soft too, and you're so beautiful, and then..."

Y/n then hesitantly unzipped the males jacket, revealing his upper body properly. "...You're super toned! Ah! It's like you've got a guy's build but a woman's beauty! It's so- I don't know if I can say if you're beautiful or handsome! You're both!"

Bucciarati's face heated up as Y/n tackled him back onto the couch with a giggle, nuzzling her face into his neck, causing the male to let out a laugh due to how ticklish he was.

Once Y/n stopped, she brought a hand to his shoulder, squealing as her grip on him tightened. "Oh, everything about you is so perfect! I love you so much!"

Bucciarati sighed, spooning her in his arms, a loving smile emerging on his face. "I love you too, dear." He said, peppering light kisses on her head.

Why does Vento Aureo have two examples of my dream, bisexual men? We've got Abbacchio, a fucking goth who's cool af and is so godamn amazing and-! I just really love Abbacchio. he mah fav. And then we got Bruno who is literally an icon for anyone who reads Fanficts 

-L o f i