Jotaro Kujo | Fish Are Cool

Requested by: xXx__Silver__xXx

*Originally, Y/n was meant to be a zookeeper, but I decided to alter that into something a little more interesting. Also guys, the name Nao in this, that's a unisex name so they can be a guy or girl

No-one's P.O.V.

"And this is where I work."

The two of them stood outside of the large, blue building, decorated with illustrations of coral and sea-life on its outer walls. The keys jingled loudly as she inserted the first into the lock of the glass door and then pushed the door open. "The aquarium is closed for the day so nobody should be in here. Except us." Y/n said, leading him inside to the counter.

She then closed the doors, locking them again and turning to Jotaro. "Why did you take me here?" The teen asked as he looked over at the hallway. "Because I think you'll like it here." Y/n uttered with a subtle but warm smile.

Ever since they were younger, Y/n was friends with Jotaro. Their houses were next to each other, their parents were friends, they went to the same school and for a while, Jotaro had a crush on her, just at the start of high-school. But, once Y/n found her first partner, his heart was crushed. Ever since that, they grew distant.

But even when he looks at her and remembers that, he still can't help but fall more in love.

"Hey, Jojo. You good?" Y/n asked, snapping her fingers and catching his attention. She then took a hold on the end of his sleeve, slightly dragging him through the hall. Well, more like a tunnel. It was dark, but the small lights on the ground kept it lit a neon blue. Finally, they reached the first room. Again, blue, but this time, fish tanks were scattered about. They were about the size of regular fish tanks.

"There's an area just up ahead where you can touch starfish and shark eggs, just wait here." She said, running off to another room. Intrigued, Jotaro walked over, leaning down to look into the tanks. Small, skinny fishes were in one, goldfish in the next. The slim teen then noticed three other fish. Their cool colors of blue and one red looked graceful as they swam around in their separate tanks. "Siamese Fighter Fish."

His heart jumped as he quickly whipped his head to her. "They're separated because they fight a fuck ton. We had five, but I remember when my mom tried to put two in the same tank, but they killed each other. Pretty though... Anyway, follow me."

The girl then led him to another room, this time, the tank was open. Y/n leaned over the tank and smirked. "There's a starfish in here. My brother named them Patrick, like that show, Spongebob Squarepants... even though I've told him the starfish is a girl."

She then cuffed up her sleeves, reaching into the tank and to the pebbles on the bottom. "Sometimes I just like chilling in here." She stated, taking her hand back out and flicking the water of and back into the tank. "This spot's more for the younger kids though."

As Y/n then walked to the next room, Jotaro spoke up. "Since when did your family start working here?" "Since my parents bought the place from some fucker who was going insane from the drugs he bought, using the money from this place and giving small portions to the workers." Y/n explained, her head slightly tilting downwards to the ground.

Leading him by the tanks, Y/n looked over her shoulder, smirking slightly as she noticed his small stares at the fish, swimming about in their colorful tanks. "I knew you'd like this place!" She exclaimed happily, turning and walking backwards to smile at the taller teen. His face lit up slightly, pulling the brim of his hat down to cover his face.

Then, out of the blue, he said; "How's Nao?" Making Y/n stop in her invisible tracks. Her shoulders dropped as she paused, almost as if a weight was dropped upon her, and her gaze falling down, only to let out a short sigh. "Nao they're fine. We're fine... wait."

Her eyes traveled back up to meet him. "Did I... did I ever tell you?" She muttered, Jotaro leaned down to her height. "What?" "Me and Nao... we broke up a while ago." She said.

A sudden burst of emotions went through the taller teens heart. Mixes of shock, relief, a touch of anger, but over all, concern. Is this why she stayed away from him? Is this why she didn't talk to him as much as she used to?

"Hey Jojo? You doing okay, buddy?" Y/n said, her face turning into a smile as she placed both hands in his shoulder. Jotaro stood back up properly, making her hands slip away from him. It was obvious he was concerned. Unlike others, the girl could read him like a book.

"...Hey, I wanna show you something. It's probably my favorite part of this place." Y/n said before leading him once more. Walking through another tunnel and holding each other's hands. Finally, at the end. The two entered a large room.

The room was large. The walls were glass, showing the fish as they swam around. Stingrays swimming by with their babies and seahorse schooling together. Clown-fish, a lion-fish, it looked like a rainbow! All cooled down. Jotaro then noticed Y.n standing close to one part in the tank. She was staring at a small stingray.

"This is Ronnie. He's my stingray that I've taken care of since my parents bought the place." She informed him. Jotaro gazed at the stingray, smiling as it floated in the water. The girl looked at him with a grin. "I knew you'd like it here."

Jotaro is so fucking cute. It is my literal job to remind everyone that he is adorable. Like, yeah, he can be hot, but in my eyes he's uwu

-L o f i