Josuke Higashikata | 'Holding Your Hand'

Requested by: small_Narancia

*Sorry that this took so long, my ideas kept changing and now I finally got an idea. Also, sorry about changing the setting

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Huh?"

Josuke Higashikata, the boy who had captured my heart for oh so long, stood in front of me. He stared with a light blush and so did I.

"Well, me and Koichi got these movie tickets for us, Okuyasu and Yukako on Saturday, but since Yukako's not well we had to find someone to join us instead and you're really nice and cool so..."

"Ha ha ha!" I laughed lightly, I just couldn't help it! He's so cute, blushing and acting nervous. Of course, when I stopped to see his then worried face, I felt guilt-stricken. "Sorry... And, yeah! I'm totally up for a movie on Saturday."

His eyes lit up once more, giving a shine of happiness. "That's just great! We're meeting up there at 19:00."

"Great." I said. We both stood there for a brief moment before splitting ways. After school, I went off to the mall to buy myself a new outfit. Of course not something glamoured, just something that suited me.

   Skip to the day...

As people chatted about whatever, I was leaning against a wall just outside the cinema. I was skimming through my phone until I head a familiar voice. "Hey!"

I directed my head and saw Josuke accompanied by his friends Koichi and Okuyasu. "Hey Josuke, hey guys." I said, giving them a wave as I tucked my phone into one of my pockets.

Okuyasu eyed me before saying; "You're Y/n? Yowza! You're totally hot!" Josuke was about to yell at him but I stopped him. "Really? Thanks, I appreciate the compliment."

I gave them my charming giggle before suggesting we go inside. We got some popcorn and drinks before going into the screening room.

As we waited through the commercials I chatted with the Okuyasu and Koichi. Wow, if I had known they were this cool beforehand I would've become best friends with 'em before all this! I never noticed it, but while talking I had my arm resting on my armrest right next to Josuke's. It's not like we were holding hands but our arms were grazing each other, making him blush like crazy.

After the commercials, the cheesy, horror movie title was splashed by blood in-screen. Oh hell yeah.

Skip a bit later, and now the protagonist was going on about the murder of her boyfriend by the infamous killer of the movie. I looked at the duo beside me, Koichi looked as intrigued as Okuyasu as they munched on their popcorn. I turned to Josuke and immediately noticed the beads of sweat forming on his face.

"Are you okay, Josuke?" I whispered, he turned to me with that same red face and nodded; "Yeah. I'm good, I'm good." I gave him a curious look before resuming to watch the movie.

Skip even more, and here I find myself having the time of my life as the protagonist his herself in the bathroom. I checked Okuyasu and Koichi who were a mixture of pure euphoria and fear, and then I checked Josuke... Holy shit.

He was gripping onto the armrest, almost as if he was going to rip it off, with a face that screamed 'Let me go!'. I placed my hand onto his tensed shoulder, causing him to give a loud shout, startling everyone before watching more.

"Is everything good, Josuke?" I repeated, and once again he replied; "Yeah. I'm good."

I leaned over to him a gave him a certain curious face. He sighed, knowing what my next question was already. "I'm scared. I am really scared." He said, biting him lower lip, I gave him a warm smile before taking his hand and interlocking our fingers together. I blushed, he blushed, we both looked like tomatoes, but that's fine. As long as he's good, than I was good.

After the movie, we got out, and since it was practically night, Josuke agreed to take me home, just us two. Along the way, we laughed at each other's bad humor and talked randomly. I felt like myself with him.

Finally, we reached my home. I stopped and turned to him just at the door. "Thanks for inviting me. I don't get out as much, so this was nice."

He chuckled. "You're welcome."

And then, he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he did the sane with my waist. I felt like the luckiest girl on Earth. I had made two new friends and now I'm kissing the boy of my dreams. Crazy, huh?

When the kiss ended, I let go of him and smiled. "Does that make us a thing now?" He nodded. I gave him one last peck on the lips before getting my pair of keys to enter the house.

*The music had noting to do with the story. It was literally just for aesthetic

-L o f i