Imagines/Headcanons | Valentine's Special

Happy Valentine's Day, you bunch of fucking cuties

That's right. Three days before the day I decided to write a headcanons for each (or most) characters (LGBTQ shite thrown in cuz y not?)

Enjoy, beauties

Jonathan Joestar:

Jonathan is probably, sorry, but it probably Straight. But that's okay cuz we love him

The Big, Blue baby loves cutesy and romantic dates. Going out for a picnic or dinner at an expensive restaurant, either is great as long as it ends in sleeping in each other's arms at the end of the night.

Robert E.O Speedwagon:

Speedyboi can be Pan. I can see it. Probably more Straight but hey.

Need-for-Speed likes going out shopping for clothing or trinkets. Walking around London and scoping out smaller shop, seeing what they have or checking out fancy clothing is a swell time for the gentleman and you.

Dio Brando:

Dio is already confirmed Bi so like, yea. Maybe PB Dio is Straight, idk.

Wrryboi is more into staying inside with a good book, so if he went on a date it would go just like that. You are in his arms, playing with his soft, blond hair while he reads classic literature.

Erina Pendleton:

I'm sorry but this is the 1880s, she's Straight.

A date with the sweetie would include walking in a garden, picking flowers and making flower crowns, or a day out with nature having a picnic or having her sit your lap as you lean against a tree. The two of you talk about random things in life.

Joseph Joestar:

I see Joseph as a Genderfluid. He can be that cool looking dood you probably liked at school, and then he's you're average, gossipy girl who likes pretty things

Joseph is an extremely playful dood. His ideal date is probably messing with you and giving you flirts to fluster you. Other than that, a fancy dinner and charming flirts sound perfect to the Brit.

Caeser Anthonio Zeppeli:

Straight, my guy. Sorry but I can't think of anything else for him.

Caesers ideal date is to go out and explore, finding new things or sight-seeing, even going to a museum and seeing the wonderful art as he holds your hand is wonderful... Also, end of night make-outs.

Lisa Lisa:

Fuck it. Lisa's a Lipstick Lesbian. She's had it with men and just wants a chick to run fingers through her glossy hair.

Milf-#1 does like going out to different places, but is more interested in reading at home or having you braid or style up her hair. She'll just be going to hamon practice and Joseph will just be like "I see step-mommy got to your hair ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)"

Jotaro Kujo:

I know people are gonna argue but I can see how he'd be an Aromatic.

Now Jootsyboi is a stubborn bitch but if you really get to know him, he loves cuddles. He loves being the little spoon so he can feel loved too, also neck smooches for him are sweet too. Edgyboi does give love but come on, he insecure, he need it.

Noriaki Kakyoin:

I fully support the idea of Kakboi being Pan. I really do.

Noriaki is probably a dreamy-romantic. A simple, coffee-shop date ending with you smooching his cheek leaves him all like "swOOn". Also, I can see him as the type to keep things you have like a jacket or scarf just for the scent of you uwu