Gyro Zeppeli | Alluring Charmer

Request/Prompt By; TheaZindra

I'm honestly getting better. I'm sorry if I've been taking a while, I've been working through smaller things in my life and since in my city we're allowed to go back to school again I have to do that. Anyway, thank you all for being patient and updates will become more frequent once more

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Walking through the echoing hallways, he could hear the laughter of the guards as he headed down the stairs.

Soon enough, once Gyro ended up in the same hall as them, he noticed them laughing at one of the prisoners. When he got close enough, he felt as if lightning struck at him. It was a girl. Very appealing, she looked so gentle. The scene made him furious, were they laughing at her?

"Shouldn't you two be attending the gates?" The young male spoke up. The older guards looked over their shoulder and huffed in an audibly, annoyed tone before they walked off.

As soon as they were out of earshot, the girl said; "Thank you, but I don't think it was needed. I'm due to die tomorrow anyway."

Gyro stepped closer to the cell, looking down to her with pity. He felt sorry for her. It was sudden, but it was so pulling. The thought of his own father executing this fragile girl made his heart tremble. "I'm very sorry about that. Why are you in here anyway? Who are you?"

"...My name is Y/n. You're probably not going to believe it but- I was falsely accused of theft." She said.

"What? How did it happen?" Gyro asked. Now, he was beyond curious about this girl. She looked absolutely innocent, so pure. Even if she was accused, how did they even believe she could commit to a crime, and such a measly one as well.

"Well, a man was being chased by a woman when he saw me fit to hold onto the valuable. She saw me with it, and here I am. Honestly, I tried arguing back but they were just hungry for death, I guess." She explained.

Suddenly, she heard a small clinking of the keys. She looked over, noticing the cell door now opening. Gyro proceeded to help the girl through the prison, outside and away from the castle.

At the market, leading further into the village and away from the palace, the girl said; "Thank you very much Mr...?" "Oh! Zeppeli. Gyro Zeppeli, just Gyro is fine." He responded. His face lit up at the smile she gave him.

"Well, Gyro, I look forward to our next meeting. Take care." Y/n placed a small peck onto his now burning cheek, and left for further in the village. The boy felt his heart sparkling as he turned back to the direction of the palace.

His father was going to be furious, but he couldn't care less.

Honestly, whenever I hear about 'palaces' and stuff, I think of The Arcana. Goddammit I love Julian in that game, he is just mOOD-

-L o f i