Secco | Sunday Best

Requested By: LisaDePieza - Prompt By: HallowedKeeper

The title based on the song I had in the background making this. I found this chill-music playlist and really like because it helps me make these a lot smoother

-No-one's P.O.V-

"Cioccolata, make sure you don't act rude or anything to her. She really doesn't take lightly to people who are rude."

After he hung up, the tall male put the phone back down, turning to the very curious companion. He tilted his head at him, still frantic as always, but slightly curious. "Cioccolata? Who was the boss's second talking about?"

Cioccolata walked over to the table, holding up and opening a folder in particular. It held the information of the young lady they were to meet. She went by the name of L/n, in her twenties, and an ex-member of La Squadra, ranking up to La Unità Speciale.

"A new teammate who'll be helping us, an assassin." He replied, placing the file back down. He then walked off to tell everyone in the main lounge of the HQ.

While he normally would follow, but instead, Secco turned over to the table and reached for the file. He then opened it carefully, making sure nothing inside could slip out when suddenly he felt his face heat up.

Her eyes, even if it was just a photo, piercing. Everything framed so perfectly, his breath hitched as his eyes widened. "Sh-She's so... pretty! Heeheehee!" Biting down on his lip tightly, his smile widened. Frantically, he placed the file back down.

He then sprinted/crawled back to the group. Then, he saw her again... but in person! She stood by Squalo and Tiziano, most likely introducing herself to them. She was smiling, her smile looked so... peaceful, adorable.

His face began burning up again as he stared up.

Abruptly, he felt a tap on his back, spinning around to his companion. "Secco, you should introduce yourself to our newest member!" He stated, walking over to her as the smaller male followed along. Now standing right beside her, Cioccolata said; "L/n! I don't believe you've met my assistant yet."

"Ah, yes Cioccolata, I should get acquainted." Even her speech made Secco's heart thump. She turned to him, crouching down to look him in the eye, she smiled warmly. "Aw, you're kinda cute, in a creepy way." She said, reaching to pat his head. He melted to her touch, a small hum escaping his mouth.

"I'm Secco." He said, closing his eyes to reminisce her touch as she pulled her hand away. The lady smirked, shaking her head as she looked down. "I'm L/n, and I'll be working with you guys for a bit."

She turned back to the couple beside her, probably to continue their conversation as they waltzed away, leaving Secco love-struck.

He took a deep sigh, tilting his head as he grinned. He hadn't even realized the tapping on his shoulder until it had gotten rougher. "Secco! Are you sick or something?" Cioccolata asked, raising a brow. Secco simply shook his head, crawling away happily.

In just a few months, L/n proved herself to be a true gangstar, a killing machine, something fantastic to the group. And while everyone else praised her, Secco just fell more in love.

Grumbling, he fell out of his bed, as always. After getting ready, he looked at himself in the mirror. '...Maybe she'll notice me more if I stand?'

And so, trembling slightly, as he tried standing up. His knees were still buckled, but he was standing up anyway. He smiled at himself in the mirror, a sudden confidence entered the area as he then walked out to find L/n, once he found her, he became giddy. "L-L/n! Oi!"

Mid-way running up to the lady, he tripped over. Maybe he wasn't so used to walking on two legs, years after walking on all fours like a dog. He heard a giggle before he felt his body being picked up, he looked up and his heart sped up, looking at her.

"L-L/n..." "...Y/n." "Huh?" She giggled again before repeating; "My name is Y/n. Just say that."

Secco's face was now a bright red underneath the mask. At the same time, he felt so flustered, so honored. Then his heart began beating, feeling as if it was the speed of a hummingbird as she pressed her lips to his forehead. She then pulled away and said; "Hey, let's talk more when I come back from my mission, yeah?"

He nodded his head quickly, making the lady laugh even more. She then stood back up, leaving for the door.

"...She kissed me! Whoo-hoo!" He cheered, falling back onto the floor.

Hey, hey, hey guys, hey... Secco Mode o_o

-L o f i