Lucy Steel | Guys can go fuck themselves-

Requested by: Tigerlilypad1311

*Some cute Lesbians, also, I couldn't find any images so there's a lesbian and somewhat bisexual song

No-one's P.O.V.

Questioning your sexuality. The big oof once you find out you like the same gender, or maybe both? Or maybe none at all.

Sitting in the garden, Lucy Steel was drinking peppermint green tea while her best friend Y/n rant on and on about her everyday life. Every-so-often, the young girl found herself looking at Y/n, admiring how she kept herself so interesting, beautiful, and yet zany.

Not saying being peculiar was strange, it was just that- she'd always been the one to reject men. If Lucy was to ask; 'What do you think of Steven? Isn't he wonderful?' Y/n would reply; 'He doesn't have a woman's touch! Being a guy isn't bad, it's just that I find feminine tendencies in a man more attractive.'

...What did that even mean? And told by everyone in town, she was never attracted to any men. She had always been fine with women though, being able to talk about different women and lasting forever on each one.

This led Lucy to ask the question; "Y/n. Would you ever date a girl?"

Stopping in the middle of her sentence, Y/n eyed her. "Wha... I-I mean- If I were given the option, yes. I'd like to. How about you?"

Lucy took a moment to think, her eyebrows furrowed as she continued thinking. "Well... would you like to date me?" She asked, her face becoming a luscious red. Y/n exclaimed; "Wouldn't Steven be mad you're cheating on him with a woman!?"

Lucy smiled, leaning over and pressing a kiss to her cheek, pulling away and saying; "It's understandable if he gets mad at this affair, but if he disapproves you he'll have to argue with me."

Progress of Yandere-Diavolo oneshot; It's going smoothly bitches!

-L o f i