Jotaro Kujo | Cool

{  Request/Prompt By: MinaAshidoxd  }

[- Honestly, most of my teenage OCs act like their in college. I'm practically a seven year old, but I've been told I'm qute mature compared to others -]

"Just because I'm your younger sister doesn't mean you can say that nickname anymore."

"Okay, baby-sis." "Fuck you."

Y/n had just moved back from her life in Tokyo, so how else to rejoice than a hang-out with him and a friend who was going to join them?

As Y/n told stories about the massive city, they perched themself at the front door. "You know, I think you may like Jotaro. He's just your kind of person!" Kakyoin insisted, the girl simply scoffed.

"And what? Nori-bro, I just wanna start up my learning again and not be patronized by boys." "Alright, alright... but if you're interested-" "Shut up." "Fine."

Snapping the two out the small argument, they heard footsteps. They turned their heads to see the rather tall male. Dark and intimidating, yet his eyes seemed cool, contradicting yet adding onto his character.

He shifted his gaze to Y/n, eyeing them before asking her brother; "This is Y/n, right?" "Yes, and she's fresh from the city."

Jotaro eventually looked back up to Kakyoin who had been talking about their plans for the day. There was something very frighteningly-cool about the teen, it intrigued the girl. And so, when leaving off, Y/n stayed a bit back, cautious of him.

. . .

"... and I'm actually quite excited to lead the Artist Club! I mean, I'm no Da Vinci myself, but I'm proud." Kakyoin said with pride as the three of them entered a small cafe. Kakyoin offered to go order their stuff, and so he did and Y/n was set to sit with Jotaro.

A small outdoor table with three chairs, while she didn't mind being across from him, she could feel his gaze on her as she kept her eyes down. Then, he spoke up; "So, Y/n, have you heard of stands?" "Stands?" Y/n lifted her gaze slightly, confused and adding on; "Like, for instruments?" "Oh, no. Just wanted to check something."

Y/n looked over at Kakyoin and back to Jotaro. How in the world did these two meet? "Actually, Jotaro, how did you meet my brother. I mean, knowing him it must've been odd, especially with you- no offence." She asked, raising a brow.

Jotaro took a few seconds to respond, glancing over his shoulder as if someone were there, and sighed. "...My family was in a bit of drama about someone, and he got roped into it. It took a while to solve, but afterwards, he started to hang out with me."

"Yeah, that is like Noriaki, isn't it?" Y/n said with a giggle, the teen pulled the brim of his hat down to cover his face which had seemed to light up.

For the rest of the day, Jotaro passed off as a very polite guy, quiet, but polite. Kakyoin had mentioned many times over the phone on how 'cool' he is, but he acted more than he actually was.

Maybe that was for later to see, or maybe he was lying. Either way, it would be soon found out.

Kakyoin had split off from the two, and since Y/n's new house with her aunt was deeper in town, Jotaro decided to follow along until she was home.

"So you're grandfather's, like, a millionaire?" "Through personal friends, yes. He is. He even supports my family sometimes. He's an idiot, but that old man's helped me with some memories I've kept out my way."

The way he talked sounded cool. So calm yet rough, like a bass guitar.

Y/n found herself entranced by the male, distracted for the stranger behind her to grab her by the collar and pull her to his chest! A gun in his head, and a deadly glare pointed to the teen. "No trouble! Just a couple drops of blood is all!"

The way he shrieked made it sound like he was not just after a few drops. More like the entire load. "Jotaro help!" Y/n cried.

Then, somehow, just within a second, the psychopathic stranger was knocked down! A few teeth went loose and he laid bloody on the ground, Y/n stood above him confused and scared. 'At one point he threatened me, and somehow he almost looked as if he got punched? What in the actual fuck?'

She looked back up at Jotaro. That intense look in his eye, along with how his hat perfectly shadowed over his face, but his turquoise eyes clear as day- 'Holy shit, that's so fucking cool.'

"Hey, let's head out. This neighborhood is bad news, and I'd rather not get a scratch on either of us." Jotaro demanded lightly. Y/n followed after him, when abruptly, he pulled her closer to him. Of course, this made her face light up, but she denied it with a poker face. She glanced up at Jotaro confusedly until he whispered; "Just go on with it, they'll be intimidated." "Ah, right."

Soon enough, they were out the neighborhood and in her street, at her house's doorstep.

"God, Auntie's gonna be mad." Y/n stated, looking up at the house, to which Jotaro asked; "Why's that?" "Well, today we were meant to be finishing up cleaning the house but I ended up sneaking out for Noriaki."

He smiled at the girl for that statement. Wow, a smile really changes the attitude.

"Well, I could help if you want." "Oh, no. Your mom'll get worried. Don't be like me and disrespect mine, hell, that's why I was moved to Tokyo with my aunt. I was a problematic child and rude to Noriaki and my parents and... acted like a total dickhead. SOrry for my language."

Y/n gave him a small, lazy yet happy smile. "Always be good to your parents, and I'll see you around, Jojo."

With that, she entered her house. The rest of the world was desolate, and the only thing he could hear was Y/n's worried aunt exclaiming her saddened thoughts to her, followed by the girl saying her excuses and sorries.

'She's different. More mature and witty... and cute, and interesting, and... god, I'm in love with her.'

[- All information on my second Jojo book will be explained on the last update of this book! The next one will just be a small lot of my art :3 -]

-L o f i