Weather Report | Strange Feelings

Requested by: xXBun_BunXx

*W e a t h e r  n e e d s  l o v e . I absolutely love it when people write him all awkward and everything, it's so cute

No-one's P.O.V.

The rain. It poured heavily, the drops pounding into the sidewalk.

Weather Report walked down the street, alone with no umbrella as he kept his gaze forward. Unfortunately, no-one had time to hang out with Weather. Jolyne was out with the girls, Anasui had a cough and had to stay in, leaving him to be lonely.

'Maybe it's better if I'm alone... and maybe I should clear up the weather. This rain's annoying.'

"Excuse me sir?"

Turning around, the male looked down and noticed who had talked. A lady, she was wrapped up in a scarf, a coat, and she seemed so small compared to him. She held out an open umbrella to him. "You're kinda caught up in the rain, here's my umbrella. You don't really wanna get soaked, do you?"

Strangely, he heard his heart thump in his chest as his face burnt up, looking at her. Her voice was cute and smooth, and she looked so irresistible. The stranger noticed the red in his face compared and her eyes widened. "Oh my! Do you have a cold? Your face is red!"

He then brought up a hand to cover his face as he averted his gaze. "Ah, no... I'm completely fine. Keep your umbrella." He said. The lady stepped closer, the umbrella now roofing the two of them. She eyed him with curiousness. "Say... what's your name? I don't believe I've ever met someone like you. You're awfully quiet."

Leaning down so he could be heard clearer, he simply stated; "Weather Report. That is my name." The stranger's eyes grew slightly as she heard that name. "Hmph, how peculiar... I'm Y/n. I work at the hospital as a social worker."

'Huh, no wonder she's acting so friendly.' "That sounds like a very interesting job." He added. Y/n giggled, smiling sweetly. "It is, I've heard so many different stories from them." She then looked up at him, still keeping her smile in place and utterly warming up his heart.

"Actually, would you like to meet up again sometime? I should be at the cafe on fifth-street Thursdays." She suggested. The male nodded, slightly intent and staring at her with amaze.

'Is she asking me to hang out? Is she serious?' He thought, his eyes lighting up at the offer. "Uh, sure. Will do."

Y/n gave him a kind, interesting grin as she said; "I'll see you then, Weather Report." She then walked off, back down the street.

The male raised a hand over his chest, feeling how fast it was pumping, a hand to his cheek to feel how hot it became. This was an irregular feeling to hi, leaving hi to question; 'What did she do to me? Is this the power of a stand?... No, she seems too innocent to be involved with them.'

And so, after that small meetup, he continued to chat with Y/n. Every day, every cafe they'd chat at, every smile she shared, he felt his heart wanting to burst with such a strange feeling. He couldn't help but to stare and admire this cheeriness, what had overcome him?

Eventually, he came to a close.

Once again, he was chatting with Y/n, the two sitting at the table on her balcony of her studio apartment. She seemed hesitant the entire night, making him adore her more with how bashful she was acting. Then, she said it; "Weather, I'd like to tell you something."

Catching his attention, he kept his eyes on her. "Yes, Y/n? What would you like to tell me?" He noticed her face burn up slightly, and smiled. 'She's so cute.'

"I... wanted to tell you that I like you... a lot. When I first saw you my instinct acted up, to help if you were going to catch a cold or anything in the rain... but then I got to know you and now I'm in love with you." She stated, propping her head up with her hands.

Realization washed over Weather Report. That feeling he couldn't quite remember, love, it came back to him. With an exuberant smile, he brought her hands into his, lacing their fingers as he leaned over the table, looking down to her. "Y/n! I feel the same! I mean- Ever since we met I... loved you too."

The atmosphere felt so clear, and yet so magical. With her always sweet grin, Y/n leaned to him. She hesitated before pressing her lips to his, him mirroring her actions. His heart put at ease with this feeling of love.

*I'm actually really happy with this oneshot uwu

-L o f i