Yandere Cioccolata | Tonight You Belong To Me

{  Request/Prompt By: SharpBaguetteShooter  }

[- I'm actually really happy with this one! I'm no fangirl of him, but this was a fun oneshot to write! And the music was the perfect match for it! -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

It was strange how it had happened.

She simply needed surgery on her leg since she'd broken it.

He was sent to do so, but soaking up under her nonchalant, gorgeous gaze and witnessing her beautifully flush skin, it was like he was melting on the inside.

After the procedure, he made conversation. She gave nods or small comments in response.

No matter how small her expressions were, it was worth more than an angel's kiss. How her eyelashes fluttered, or her words rolled off her tongue, even the small noticeable features like her eyebrows tilting every-so-often, or how her body expression was loose and comfortable in his presence.

It was greed. A strange greed took over him, he wanted her attention only. Just hers.

But her entirely lifestyle, her tiny apartment along with her demeanor, every little detail about her just warded everyone off. It was like she wished to be isolated, and her wish was her demand.

How did he know of this? How in the span of a week had he learnt of where her apartment was, her job as a writer, and her entire persona, how did he learn it all? Through his assistant, of course.

He watched her every day for him... but it was only eventual until she caught on, catching him in the act. While the worst was to be expected, it seemed everything for his assistant got better whilst he sneered at the thought.

Jealousy, it started off small, but he had to tuck it away. Luckily, his assistant would tell him everything as soon as he'd come back to him. He could use his assistant as an advantage, while it wasn't as useful as spying on her, it was better learning her likes and dislikes or what her personality around others was truly like.

The thought of her acting kindly towards him and him only, like the Greek God of kindness, Charis, giving him a gentle smile and holding his face close to hers as he'd stare aimlessly into those eyes. Only in his dreams.

But the day his assistant came back to work, blushing and high off his own happiness is when he began to crackle. He'd be spewing out compliments and comments of her, her beauty and knowledge, treating her like she was his.

It was sickening. He wanted to be with her, not his assistant.

And one day, it happened.

It was late when his assistant arrived. His pale complexion made it easy to see the lip gloss smeared and marked onto his lips and around his face.

"She was so wonderful! She kissed me so many times too, yippee!" He squealed from delight, swaying side to side.

That should've been his expression, that should've been him receiving the kisses, that should've been him going on that date with her in the first place.

Holding onto that syringe, he would regret what he was about to do. With his assistants back turned, he stepped closer and closer.

"The apartment building she lives in, it's close by, isn't it?" "Yes, it is- W-wait, what are you doing!?" "It's time to put you down. Goodnight, Secco."

Like an orchestra's violins hitting the final notes wrong, it ended drastically, quickly and it would be a painful memory to own up to.

That's why confronting her would be a challenge, confronting her of what he did and what he had been doing. She didn't belong to him, but that night, it seemed as if he did.

Keeping her pinned to the ground, he felt horrible. He held the same syringe, but had no such intentions. Just the need for her beauty, her and her only is what plagued him.

"Get the fuck off me! I don't even know you, you sick fuck!"

"Mio caro, if you won't love me, I'll just have to teach you... And please, call me Cioccolata."

[- I'm sorry for making the Secco fangirls upset if I did :( -]

-L o f i