Leone Abbacchio | Lucky I Love You

Requested by: cvxc_90

*This was a quick, short one to write. I did have a bit of trouble writing it but managed to make it work :)

No-one's P.O.V.

"Another mission complete!" Mista cheered as he, Y/n and Fugo had strutted into the Bucciarati-Teams mansion. The other members soon joined up with them. Bucciarati being the first to interact.

"How did it go?" He asked. Fugo spoke up, saying: "Smoothly. We earned a few punches, Y/n had been slightly hurt, but other than that, perfect." Bucciarati gave them a small nod of affirmation. "Good to know. You may carry on with your day now."

Once he had left the room, Y/n made her way to the fellow, tall and dark man who stood alone at the doorway. "Hello Abbacchio." She greeted, acting formal as always. He glanced at her arm, noticing the small tear on her sleeve before whipping his eyes back into hers. "About that wound... Would you like to talk about it in our- I mean, your bedroom?" He asked.

The lady peeked over her shoulder, seeing the rest of the gang chattering on to one another. She looked back at him with a small nod. "If you want to, that is." "Then let's."

Making sure no-one saw, the two left the scene to Y/n's room. Once Abbacchio had shut the door and locked it, he grabbed onto her arm. "Babe, who the hell hurt you!?" He yelled in panic. It was happening again, another Abbacchio-Gets-Scared-For-Y/n moment. She smiled, giggling under her breath. "No-one, I hurt myself on a fence and it just scratched my arm. Nothing much." "Nothing much- It looks like a gash, goddammit!"

Y/n began laughing as she slipped her arm out of his grip and wrapped them around his waist since he was much taller than her. "Leone, you really shouldn't be worrying. It's nothing!" She felt his arms rest around her, on petting her hair as he looked down to her and sighed. "Yes, but I'm not worried about that, I'm more worried about you."

Y/n gazed up at him with large, starry-eyes. "BABE! You sweetheart!" She squealed, hugging him tighter, more and more and until they both tumbled on the bed. The male had chuckled at her, shaking his head. "Y/n! You should be more quiet, I don't want anyone else to find us out."

Y/n nuzzled her face into his chest, saying; "Alright. I'll be quiet if you stay here for the night." His face burned red. "Y/n, they're going to be suspicious and-" "You're too paranoid. Please? Just for tonight?"

Those eyes, those damn eyes. He couldn't reject them. He nodded reluctantly, and pulled her into his arms, spooning her and bringing her up so he could place a kiss onto her cheek. "You are lucky I love you." "Yes I am, Leone. And the same goes for you."

Who's 6'2 and had Moody Blues? Who's extremely depressed and want Giorno compressed? Who's a woman dream because he's sad and mean? It's Leone Abbacchio! 

-L o f i