Bruno Bucciarati | Blooming

Requested by: ToniLux

*This did not go as expected, but this was damn fun to write!

No-one's P.O.V.

It was rainy weather in Naples. For the past few days, it had been nothing but rain. But that didn't stop a certain girl from working at her flower-shop, though, due to the cold and rainy weather, there were only ever one or two customers a day. She even had her dog to help.

"Sigh, well Molly, I guess no-one's coming in today." She said, slumping over the counter as the Akita sat patiently on a chair beside the lady, her curly tail wagging. It was impossible to be mad at that face. She leaned down to the pooch, cupping their face with a concentrated stare.

"Tell me, what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" "*Bark*" "...Yes, that does sound like a good idea. It is getting cold and we should be heading home after all."

Taking Molly's bark of advice, Y/n was just about to take her jacket when unexpectedly- 'CRASH!'

...A man stumbled in- scratch that. Quite a few men had stumbled in. One had a heart-shaped opening on his jacket, revealing his chest, the other was wearing a headband and the last one had a jacket somewhat similar to the first ones, but in black and white.

Of course, her first reaction was to back away in the corner and grab the first vase she saw, ready to throw. The lady noticed the one with a headband, he was breathing heavy. This gave her sympathy as she was backed away in the corner. The man in black and white noticed her fear, and finally spoke; "Sorry for the intrusion, it's very cold and he had been hurt."

Y/n eased up, her body moving forward from the corner as she placed the vase on her counter again. She slanted her body over to see the boy, noticing the graze on his arm. She cringed at the sight of it before speaking up; "Um... If it's medical attention he needs, I have a medical kit right here."

The purple-jacket boy glances up at Y/n. "Yes, that would be much appreciated, Miss...?" "Y/n." The fair lady nodded and pulled out the kit from the counter, she then helped the boy up gently and brought him over to the sofa that sat in the corner. She let him lay down as she tended to the wound.

Once the small ordeal was over, the boy with a headband thanked her. "Thanks lady. You're really nice." "No worries. It's common courtesy, isn't it?" She said with a warm smile. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up to the two behind her. The tallest, the one in black and white, looked at her with a grin while saying; "Common courtesy? It's not often we hear something like that." Y/n stood up, giving him a smug stare. "Welp, I do. My name's Y/n L/n and I own this shop." She stated. They each introduced themselves. "My name is Giorno Giovanni, but I prefer you to call me Giorno." "And I'm Narancia!"

The last one takes the lady's hand, raising the back of it to his lips. "And I am Bucciarati. You may have heard mention of me through the street." He then placed a soft kiss upon the skin, making her face burn slightly. That name seemed to be recognizable to her, but not enough to fully know who he was.

Soon after, Bucciarati called a taxi, leaving the shop to wherever they lived. He did offer to walk Y/n home, to which she kindly declined.

"That was something new, wasn't it, Molly?" She said, setting her keys on her table and looking down to them. "*Bark!*" "Yeah. And that Bucciarati guy, he was really something else, huh?"

The lady walked into the lounge, sitting on the couch with her head propped up by her arm. "*Bark♡*" "...I hope he comes around again." She stated as Molly jumped up, curling beside her.