Noriaki Kakyoin(4) | Nervous

Requested by:

*Kakyoin love bc he deserves it. Btw, universe where he doesn't die. I'll be using this beautiful design

No-one's P.O.V.

"How do I do it?!"

As his friend huffed through the phone, the red-head paced back and forth anxiously.

"You don't force it, Noriaki. It happens when you're ready."

"But I am! I have the ring and everything, but I don't know how to ask her! You're married, you have a child. Tell me how!" He yelled, Jotaro sighed again and responded;

"Noriaki. How much do you love Y/n?"

"...To the ends of the earth."

"How long have you two been together?"

"...Ever since I got out the hospital... Eleven years ago."

"There. Even if you don't propose now, at least you know she loves you."

"...Yeah. I'll see you next week. Farewell."

Kakyoin then hung up, took a seat and buried his face on his arms, the phone still in hand. "How do I do it?"

It was then the door clicking was heard. He sat up, tucking the phone away, and headed to the front door. There, he saw what he believed was the most precious thing to him, his lover Y/n.

"Hey lovely." He said.

Kakyoin walked over and kissed his girlfriends cheek, letting it linger as he smiled at her.

"Hi Nori." She said, she dropped her bag on the coffee table, sitting on the couch with a bored expression.

"Sorry if I'm being rude, my asshole of a boss decided to rant at me today."

Kakyoin simply laughed at her, sitting beside her and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "It's fine."

Y/n leaned against his shoulders tiredly, taking his hand and gripping it tightly, causing the sweetheart to blush. He leaned his head against Y/n's, the two sitting there in complete bliss.

A thought then returned to his mind, his eyes widened a bit and he looked down at his love.

"Y/n? Darling?"

"Yeah Nori?"

"So...I set us dinner reservations at that fancy restaurant you like." The girl perked up. Her lips curved up ad her eyes brightened up.

"Really? Oh my god! How nice!" She gripped into his frame tightly. His thoughts began to swarm around his head. He was worried, but didn't show it. He doesn't want his beloved to feel any negativity for him.

  Time skip to fancy date...

The violins and piano played, chatter was thrown around, and I sat there at my table with Y/n gossiping about work on the other side. It was time to tell her. He had to. It was the perfect time to.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hmm? Yeah honey?"

'My god, she's gorgeous. Why did she ever decide to like me?' Distress. It clouded around him. Building up like a storm, striking at him, thunder-like screams telling him to confess already.

"I-I...I... "

"Are you alright? Noriaki?"

'Now I'm making her worried? What do I do now? What do I say?'

"I... wanted to tell you that I'm scheduled for a trip to Morioh next week. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Hid gaze faltered downwards.

Of course Y/n knew there was something wrong. It's always very obvious when he would get nervous or scared, bashful or charmed. She knew something was wrong.

Later that evening, the two headed home. The night looked ever so graceful. Everything was perfect. Then, a hand was placed onto Y/n's shoulder. "Huh? Yes Nor-"

A pair of soft, thin lips were then pressed up against the girls very own, arms were wrapped around her waist and her arms went around his neck. It lasted for a minute before they both separated.

"I was going to say it before but I got too nervous, but," Noriaki reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "I got so caught up in why you love me."

He opened the small box revealing a beautiful ring. It glimmered in the moonlight. Y/n's eyes widened as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I've loved you for so long...so I thought now would be perfect, a few days before my next adventure to say...I'm yours."

The girl ran back into his arms, crashing her lips into his once more. She back off and pressed her forehead to his. "Yes! Nori, yes! Why would I not marry you?!"

She laughed her ever so sweet laugh before slipping the ring on. The red-head then lifted her up, spinning her around on the air.

Life couldn't get better than this.

I love Kak but can't really think of oneshots with him. I got inspo to make this just but scrolling Pinterest and I saw that design And went owo

-L o f i