Ghiaccio | Sliced-Ham is a bitch

{ Request By: leunamme09001  |  Prompt By: Me }

[- Ghiaccio reminds me of a grumpy cat, so yea -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT PIECE OF SLICED-HAM."

Falling onto the couch beside Y/n seat, Ghiaccio had just returned from his 'annoying job' and he called it. The lady stared at him for a minute before moving over to sit with him on the couch. She picked him up like a owner with their grumpy cat and let him sit on her lap.

She brought her arms around, hugging him from behind. "So, what happened today?"

"That sliced-ham, his brother fish-boy, and that fucking glass piece were being fucking idiots again! Venice this, Paris that, FUCKING REPLACING 'WHICH' WITH 'WITCH'! LIKE A FUCKING MAGIC WITCH-BITCH-"

As soon as he felt the lady peck his shoulder, he shut himself up immediately calmed down. Y/n reached a hand up to pet his hair, making him melt in her embrace. He really did act like a grumpy cat.

"Don't overthink about it, you stress-out too much." She said, letting him shuffle around and finally rest his head on her shoulder. He turned his head to peck her jawline, going back to snuggle up against her.

"...Thank you, love. You're the only calming person I've met compared to them." He said in a much lighter tone. She giggled and replied; "You're welcome, snow-cone."

[- The names, those are Prosciutto, Pesci and Illusio -]

-L o f i