Jonathan Joestar | Cutie

Requested by: YuzuruWaifu

*Just some cute Jonathan for you all

No-one's P.O.V.

"Jonathan, Dio, they're here."

Following their father, Jonathan and Dio, both dressed up in their finest, was to meet Jonathan's bride-to-be. George Joestar, his father, had arranged his marriage with another woman.

Standing at the bottom of the staircase, the two males waited for their father to escort the mystery lady. Jonathan felt a small pressure on his shoulder, turning his head and seeing Dio.

"So, you're excited to see your wife?" He said. His smirk was mischievous, but he was trying to be polite. Jonathan kept his cheery attitude up and said; "Yes. I hope she's nice."

Even if Dio was going to tease or insult him, he wouldn't let that bring him down. Especially when he was going to meet the potential love of his life. Then, the door's loud click was heard. The two turned back to the doorway, one of the servants pushed it open, George and presumably the mother of the woman he was going to marry, stood close together, making sure not to reveal the actual bride-to-be.

"Jonathan, Dio, meet Y/n L/n the second." George said, the woman and him stepped aside, letting the young, elegant lady through to walk to him. She gave him a smile, curious smile, before bowing. "It's pleasant to meet you both."

Jonathan smiled, bowing as well to her. She seemed so sweet, so unfamiliar with everything.

"I want you to bond now, I wouldn't want you to instantly marry without fully knowing each other. You're excused." George said. Dio left, probably to read a book somewhere. Y/n tugged onto Jonathan's sleeve, catching his attention.

"Ah, yes Y/n?" He asked. "Do you have a garden?" Jonathan nodded, smiling at her cuteness. She was absolutely adorable! And so, Jonathan guided her to the garden. Y/n's eyes lit up as she ran off to the flowers. After a second, she looked up at him with sympathetic eyes. "I'm sorry if I seem rude, I'm not very good at interacting with others. Though, you do seem nice... Wait. I have an idea, come here."

Jonathan walked over to Y/n, leaning down to her. She then pulled out a violet pansy from the patch, putting it in his blue hair. She inspected it for a second and smiled. "You look adorable."

Guys, I nearly made Dio into a good brother so I made him go read Grimms Fairy Tales, but instead of reading something dark he's just analyzing the princess stories and wants to become one

-L o f i