Jotaro Kujo | I like you

Requested by: TheUndergroundSun

*Guys, these Jootsyboi oneshots are making me blooshy-bloosh. Every time I make these I gotta find an image but then I kinda just get whisked away into the section of Pinterest which is just this blessed boi and I love him so much omg

No-one's P.O.V.

Since they were young they've been friends. Jotaro knew Y/n better than most did, and for Y/n, she could read him like a book.

They had always been friends, but never could the two accept their tiny crushes on each other. It started off small, thinking 'They are cute, but not for me.', and from then on, it grew.

"Hey Jotaro!" And running up from behind was Y/n, catching up to her companion. "Slow down, goddammit! You're like a horror-movie villain! They always walk but manage to catch up with the main-guy of the movie." She commented with her impudent smirk.

Jotaro huffed before replying; "Well then, walk faster." "Tch, fine. I'll get up real early and be at class at six in the morning next time." "...Be realistic, Y/n."

The girl cackled, receiving a few odd and jealous glances from other students as she did. Students all over the school were confused on how such a girl like Y/n, she was very... out there compared to everyone else.

Of course, this caught the attention of a few of Jotaro's fangirls. They strided over, hands on their hips. One of them pushed Y/n to the side, grabbing onto Jotaro's arm. "Jojo, why's that weirdo with you again?" They asked in an ever-so irritating tone.

Jotaro jerked his arm out their grasp, walking over to Y/n and helping her up. "Can't you just- fuck off and find someone else, you bitches." Y/n, attaining some sort of confidence, smiled and yelled; "Yeah! Go find someone else to stick to you bunch of leech and cabbage-patch kids hybrids!" "Y/n, stop."

Before she could make any more stupid comments, he dragged her to her class and left to his. And so, after class, they met up again, Y/n having her friends from her class joining.

"Hey Jojo!" She said excitedly, her friends staying a bit away from Jotaro. She turned to them, being confused. "Hey guys, why are you all scared? He's just a big ol' lovable brute! Nothing much!"

One of them, Hifumi, stepped forward and said; "Y/n, we gotta talk about something. Can we do that... over there?" Caught off guard, Y/n tilted her head confusingly and nodded. "Uh... sure." She turned to her friend, raising a hand. "Just... go on ahead to the roof, I'll catch up."

The girl followed them around the corner, walking off somewhere. Once they fully left, Jotaro began following after them. He could tell how weirded out she was, and being the protective friend he was once he was close enough, he summoned Star Platinum to spy on what they were talking about.

"Okay Y/n, what's up with you and Jotaro?" "What!?"

Hifumi eyed her perplexed manner as her other friend, Ai, spoke; "Are you two dating or something!?" "What? Guys, sure I like him and all and I mainly hang out with him and wanna stand up to those other bitches because they're treating him wrong... b-but that doesn't mean anything! He's just my friend! End of story!"

Those words slightly hurt him, but at the same time led him to another question. 'Does Y/n... like me?' He thought to himself. Quickly, he made his way to the roof. After a few minutes, she joined him, leaning on the railing and looking down. Jotaro put a hand on her shoulder, making her look up at him. "You alright?"

The girl sighed, nodding her head. "Yeah, yeah. Just my gang acting like idiots, heh." She replied, putting on her signature, silly grin on her face. Then, suddenly, Jotaro asked; "Hey Y/n, if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend... how would they be?"

Y/n gave her a suspicious look before laughing. "Yeah! Like some chick or guy will like me!" She exclaimed, laughing loudly and trying to wash away her anxiety as it continued to crawl, like worms eating through an apple.

"I'm serious." The tall teen added. Y/n's laughter faded as she looked off into the distant sky. "...I don't know. Someone who's like a rock but they can be soft. Someone who can put up with me. Someone who's interesting and not just like a slice of bread... male or female, either way they'd have pretty eyes... an example would be... you."

Slowly, the realization of what she said sunk in, her shoulders raised as she glanced up to him. "Not saying I would date you! I mean- I would but- No, I don't love you. No! I-, I love you! No! I- Argh!"

The girl took a few steps back, feeling flustered and bamboozled. Just before Jotaro could reach out to her, the girl ran off. Had she just confessed to the teen in the most confusing way possible, or perhaps it was her rejecting love definitely.

A few days later...

It had been a while since Y/n's strange stroke, and she kept herself distant from Jotaro. Had he done something to hurt her? Or was she growing far from him and moving on from their friendship? Either way, he didn't realize how big of a gap she filled in the angsty teens heart.

From irritating his fangirls to her silly lines, how did he not realize until now how much she meant to him. No, he always knew, just couldn't acknowledge it until now.

At the second break, whilst walking through the halls he caught a glimpse of the girl. He quickly caught up to her, along with her gaggle of friends. Y/n turned to him, her eyes widening as she looked up.

"Oh, hey Jojo." She said, trying her best to be polite. A simple hello was not going to cut him off. "Y/n, I want to talk to you."

The girl sighed, expecting this to happen, she glanced over to her peers and said; "I'll talk to you all later." The gang left her, and Y/n followed him to the rooftop once more. When they were alone, he gave the girl concerned eyes, slanting down to her.

"Y/n. You've been avoiding me. Why's that?" He asked. It sounded like a demand, but in reality, she knew he was trying his best to act kindly. She knew him too well. "I... have been avoiding you. That day I had that weird... stroke thing, I kinda realized something and... it hit me like a brick. I like you."

Her shoulders dropped as she slumped over, looking down at her feet, getting ready for rejection. But then, she felt a familiar warmth around her form. She dragged her gaze up, noticing how he was holding her. Softly, trying to be comforting. "Y/n. I like you too."

Jotaro is so fucking cute and I god be damned can't AH-

-L o f i