Jotaro Kujo | Don't

{  Request/Prompt By: Tigerlilypad1311  }

[- This was interesting to write. I had a better idea on how to write it, but kind of messed it up in the process, hope it's good enough -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

"Y/n! Y/n!"

Searching around the city, Jotaro kept his eyes open for her.

Kakyoin was already dead, as well as Avdol and Iggy. His heart could never come to the conclusion of her being dead. Not her, especially not her. He was lucky the Speedwagon foundation was built of good people, they also searched Cario for her.

Running through the streets, out of the streets silence, he heard a clutter of cans from the small ally beside him. Maybe it was her? But why would she be hiding?

He huffed, ridding of little fears before walking in. He surveyed the spot, paranoid on what happened to her... but then.

"G-Go away! Whoever's there, just get out! Get out!" Someone had shrieked from the darkness. It was Y/n, it had to be!

With a small smile, he was about to get closer to her shadowed form when she had tripped on something. The place where she was, her face was revealed by moonlight. Fangs, they reflected against the moon. Her eyes, they were glistening. Emotionless, and yet fearful for her life.

"J-Jojo? Why are you here?" "I could ask you the same thing! Y/n, I thought you were with the old man, or somewhere with the foundation! I almost thought you were..."

No, he had to stop himself from saying it. It was already strange enough to be acting like this and let it show, he thought it was fine to let it be uncovered instead of expressing how he felt... his heart was taking over and letting him show he cares for her.

"No, Jotaro it's nice that you were worried but- You have to go. Now." A few tears poked from the corners before dripping off. She bit on her lip, trying not to let her crying be audible. She heard his footsteps echo before looking back up to him.

"...It was him, wasn't it? He did it." He asked sternly. The only thing she could do was nod.

"I was... I was going to k-kill myself... to prevent harm. I-I don't wanna eat people for blood! I-I don't wanna! I-I don't-!" In the middle of her sobbing, Jotaro lifted her weakened body in his arms. She gripped to his jacket, bawling her eyes out.

"Don't worry. We'll find a way, Y/n. Even if we don't... I still love you."

[- I read in the manga Jotaro doesn't really show much because he believes it's useless to show how he feels on things. That kinda explains why he's like (T_T) most of the time -]

-L o f i