Josuke Higashikata | Shortie

Requested by: giopandina1psycho

*Yes, I made the art for this one. And yes, for some reason, Y/n is short. Like, she's technically around 5'5/'6

No-one's P.O.V.

"Josuke, meet the newest edition to the Speedwagon Foundation, Y/n Kakyoin."

As soon as the girl stepped out, she hid behind Jotaro. The tall man spoke as she held onto him from behind. "Y/n. Come out, and say hi." Gradually, she walked out from her hiding spot, still holding onto his arm as she peeked out to see the pompadour-boi. He lifted a hand, giving her a small wave.

"Hiya, you're Y/n, yeah?" Y/n nodded, shifting back to where she was. Jotaro shook his head and sighed. "Ever since her older brother, Kakyoin, died in Egypt, she has been very quiet around everyone. Except me."

Jotaro stepped to the side, slightly pushing Y/n with one hand towards Josuke. "I want you to take care of her for a bit. If anyone comes over, introduce them to her. Y/n is a stand user, and her stand could be extremely useful to find Yoshikage Kira, but she's shy."

Jotaro leans down to the girl, with empathetic eyes he says; "You hear that, Y/n?" She looks away and sighs, nodding her head slowly. "Don't be somber, your brother would probably be happy that you're finally making a friend." With that, Jotaro leaves, the car going off into the distance.

Josuke walks over, gazing downwards to her. "...My name is Josuke, I'm Jotaro's uncle and practically the one who'll be guiding you in Morioh." The girl glanced up at him, noticing the height difference easily due to the fact he was literally right there, next to her with his head down.

"I-I'm Y/n- Wait, shit. Jotaro already said that. Oh my, f-fuck. I'm s-sorry, I probably look stupid to you. O-Oh no." The girl tore her eyes away from his as anxiety crept up on her heart.

"Hey, it's alright. No need to jump to conclusions just like that." Josuke says, stepping a bit closer, resting his hand on her shoulder. Y/n leisurely looks back at him. "Th-Thanks for forgiving me." "Whoa, formal much? Haha."

The girl's face lit up at his small laugh, turning around fully and eyeing him like a child. Josuke smiled at her, leaning down. "So, you wanna go inside?" She nodded, and so the two entered the house. "My moms out with friends so I'm practically the only one, besides you, that's here."

After the pompadour boi slipped his shoes off, he noticed how Y/n was staring at something in the lounge. The Nintendo 64! "I see you've noticed my gaming console?" He asked. The shortie whipped her head back to him, blushing a bit brighter. "Y-yeah, my brother used to have one... my... brother..."

Josuke had noticed how stiff she became, like a robot. She then tilted her head down, her shoulders dropping as she frowned. Then, the boi took her hand and sat her down next to him in front of the TV. "I got a really cool game we could play, if you want to." Y/n nodded and Josuke handed over the spare controller.

The music started up, and the game introduced the characters. Two Italian brothers, two princesses and more! "It's a racing game, and honestly, it's my favorite!" Josuke stated. He helped Y/n choose her character and they began playing. The sheer thrill as they played took over and all those years of playing racing games with her brother jogged back in, suddenly becoming competitive to win.

After the first three races, they took a break. Y/n celebrated, smiling brightly as she cheered for herself. Josuke gave her a surprised stare. "How are you so good at this game!?" "I have been trained by the greatest~" She says with a playful smile.

Suddenly, like a light-bulb switched on in his head, he asks; "Hey Y/n. You want me to invite a couple of friends and make it competitive?" "Hell yes."

    Hours Later...

"Don't let them win, Josuke!" "I'm trying!"

"Let's win, Y/n!" "Fuck yeah, Koichi!"

The victorious music began playing, the shorties eyes both brightened with joy as they jumped up. "We are the champions!" "Josuke, how'd you let these midgets surpass us!?" Okuyasu flailed around as Josuke laid on the ground, shock written across his face. He looked up at Y/n, who gave him a wink, leading him to go back to being shocked but a little flustered.

Soon, the triumph ended once there was a knock on the door. Josuke got up, opening the door to the 6'5 man himself. "Oh, hey Jotaro." "How's Y/n? Is she going well?" Jotaro peered inside, noticing how happy she looked. The man smiled before saying; "Tell her to get her shoes. I'm taking her back to the hotel."

Josuke nodded, letting the girl know her ride home had arrived. She said her goodbyes to Okuyasu and Koichi, put on her shoes, but not before speaking one more time to Josuke.

"Sorry if I came off weird, but I had fun." "Yeah, it was fun hanging out with you." He gave her an oblivious smile and Y/n pouted. She then grabbed his collar, pulling him down and placing a kiss onto his cheek. As she let go, it lingered, leaving a tingly feeling in his heart.

"Bye!" Y/n then skipped back to the car as Josuke stood at the door frame, his face now a bright red. It was sudden, but it was true. He had fallen in love.

Sorry if this seemed very rushed, I wanted to get at least something out to you guys before the Giorno Headcanons bc his birthday's on the 16th of April, that and the creative spark wasn't working as much as I wanted. So, sorry requester!

-L o f i