Noriaki Kakyoin | Eccedentesiast

Requested by: @kakyoinlover

*HOLY SHIT! When I got requested to do this fam I was excited as f u c k  because the biggest blast of creativity had hit me. Also, since my computers working now, I'm gonna be working on it. Finally! The end of summer are my lucky days!

Y/n's P.O.V.

Like lightning crashing down into a forest, striking a tree and setting it aflame. That flame then dragging itself to the branches and wood, bushes and wildlife, her life was over. Just like that.

Y/n had been known to be quite the fair student. She had always gotten her work done, she was true-hearted to whatever friends she had before, but ever since that simple mistake that had scarred her innocence.

She presumed she had become a murderer.

It only ensued a month ago. She and another student were returning from school. It was late, and the two both lived in the same apartment building which was a couple fifteenth kilometers away. They talked peacefully, proceeding along the grey concrete while pinks turned to blues turned to oranges in the sky.

But then, it happened. A gunshot or two, and Y/n was mortified. The very gun that had shot him glided along to her feet, the shooter bequeathing her a dreadful glare. Suddenly, a hand floated over, picking it up from the ground.

She trembled up at the sight of it. A grey hand was raising up the gun, the wrist of whoever it belonged to was coated in feathers. Black, glistening feathers.

The hand pulled on the trigger, a blaring bang rang out from the street.

Y/n ran off. Tears were edging at the corners of her eyes as she sprinted to her apartment building. Police were called, but funny enough, she was never ushered to the station.

Was she not seen? It was in a neighborhood, someone was bound to have seen. Was it so late that everyone was sleeping? Or perhaps no-one knew who she was, leaving her alone.

But fingerprints! There were hands on the gun as it shot the menace! The only person recorded to be there was the other student and him!

These thoughts plagued her at home and school.

As she walked through the hordes, head down and distraught, worry ate away at her brains. Like worms to an apple, swallowing it and discarding it. No-one took notice of this, agonizing her more. Had she really have become a beast? A vile horror? A menace who has killed and will kill again?

The earth itself moderately became sluggish as she continued on.

As usual, she sat on her seat in her classroom. While the teacher blabbed on and students giggled and whispered, Y/n had her attention set to the book on her desk.

She didn't want to cease, but soon, when everyone began getting their pens and erasers out, she began panicking. '

'

"Do you need help?"

The girl looked to her right, candy-red hair with violet-purple eyes stared back at me. She knew who they were. Noriaki Kakyoin. A student who ended up missing a few months ago, along with the famous Jotaro Kujo. She had known he was in her class, but never would she have expected him to talk to her!

"You seem more engrossed on what your desk has to say than anything." He chuckled subtly. Y/n gave him a weary look before going back to sitting in utter confusion. His heart was too big to leave her alone, and so he pulled his desk and chair closer to hers. "Would you like me to run you through what we're doing?"

Y/n nodded and Noriaki smiled at her.

'

' Her cheeks were tinted a light pink as she slanted in to hear him more carefully. Her heart fluttered each time they would meet eyes. Even if it lasted just for one second, it made her feel so... happy. Euphoric.

After the lesson, she went off to spend her break alone... well, that was until Noriaki had shown up again. "Y/n, since it seems you still need to catch up, do you want me to come over to your house to work?" He inquired. Y/n shook her head, saying; "No thanks, I'll do it by myself."

The red-head puffed up his cheeks before speaking again. "Y/n, I insist I help you." Her eyes seemed to flicker before she turned down his repetition. "I'm sorry, but no."

He could sense something was incorrect about her. Oh, who could he have been kidding? Noriaki had always taken a fondness to the girl ever since her life had its fall, he had known something was off... just a suspicion.

He frowned, straying away slowly to find Jotaro. "Fine. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

He couldn't resist.

While Noriaki was walking home alongside Jotaro, he had noticed Y/n out of the corner of his eye. She was sauntered down the same, empty street the murder had occurred.

He split up from Jotaro, beginning to follow the strange girl. Sure, it was obscure to observe someone you had only talked to for one hour or so, but at the same time his heart was being led by her.

The same abominable memory replayed in Y/n's head. The shot, the feathers, the run. It felt like someone drilled a whole through her chest. Pressure applied to her heart, she tilted her head up to the sky, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

She dropped.

Crying her eyes out, a pair of large, shining wings in a charcoal black, outstretched and surrounded her, closing her off from the world as she cried. Inside, Y/n whipped around with eyes full of tears. A feminine, bird-like woman was behind her, nurturing eyes staring down at her.

Suddenly, the form flinched, the wings folding back to her. Y/n's head and eyes darted around until they stopped. "Noriaki...?"

The red-head stood there, a slender, cooling-green form was positioned beside him. Her knees buckled, provoking her to fall down. More and more drops of salty water flowed from her eyes as the form behind her stood defensively. "Stay away! Please! I don't want to hurt you!"

Noriaki stepped towards her, puzzle pieces began connecting together.

"It was you, Y/n? I thought this place was abandoned." He said, getting closer with every second. Her eyes were clouded with tears as she cried. "No! I-... I don't know! But this thing! It killed him... It'll kill you too if you get close..

The teen male looked up to the form. Its eyes were light, teary and lonely. "I don't believe you."

Once he was close enough, he bent down to her. He enveloped his arms around her figure. Her body stiffened but soon melted to his touch. He rocked her body back and forth. "It's fine, whatever you're going through, I'm here and I'll help."

Y/n's nose sniffled as she relaxed her head on his chest. "Thank you, Noriaki."

*ngl, I had fun writing this! btw, expect either an Abbacchio or Rohan oneshot coming your way soon (unless I get a request idk)

-L o f i