Noriaki Kakyoin | Dearest

Requested by: Forestflamey | Story Idea by-  GeiLorde 

*Kakyoin is the sweetest boi and needs loves

No-one's P.O.V.

"Stop... Stop!..."

Late at night, Y/n's eyes fluttered open. The still air cools the top half of her body while the rest of the blanket only covers the bottom half. The moonlight shines through the blinds, being the only, subtle lighting and creating a blue hue as she laid there.

By the tugs of the blanket and sheets, she noticed squirming, along with muttering that cut through the silence. She peered at the figure more, trying to listen to the very red-head beside her. "N-No... I can- No. I will! I have... no. I couldn't... they... they!"

As he got more worked up, Y/n's eyes widened. She moved over, shuffling closer to him. "Nori? Are you alright-" "They're gone because I... I can't, I just... why couldn't I-" "Nori? Nori!"

The lady sat up slightly, looking over and noticing the tears that were draining from his closed eyes, staining the sheets as his rambling became more clear and louder, almost as if he was arguing with... with himself. "I shouldn't have... I can't! I can't! I am so-" "Noriaki?"

"Why couldn't I have-" "Noriaki!" "-just been there for them-" "Nori!" "-before they died-!" "Noriaki!"

The red-head shot up, sitting up from his lying position. His breath shaky as he breathed rapidly, the tears residing on his cheeks now falling down and off his chin. He felt a form then grab onto his body, two arms around him as he kept his gaze up, still in shock. He then looked down, seeing a familiar head of H/c hair.

"Nori, don't scare me like that!" She scolded lightly, as she then cupped his cheeks, her eyes drowning in concern and confusion. "What were you muttering about?" She asked.

Noriaki gasped, not realizing all of it was just in a dream. "It's... it's nothing." He said, playing it off as nothing. Y/n was not taking all that as nothing. She sighed, pulling him down to lay with her, keeping their foreheads touching as they laid down. "Tell me everything, Nori."

He averted his gaze, feeling ashamed. But of course, he knew he had to spill it all. It was unavoidable with her. He sighed, dragging his gaze back to hers. "I... can't stop thinking about Egypt, about Cario, about... them. I feel like I could've done something but I... these stands. I wish you could see them. Hierophant would love to meet you."

After a short pause, a soft, intimate pressure was against his lips, to which he did the same as a light pink dusted on his cheeks. Once the sweet kiss ended, Y/n said in her sweetest voice possible; "I don't want this hero you're describing. I want you. Why would I ever trade you for some guy who can never compare?"

He is baby uwu

-L o f i