Bruno Bucciarati | Mothers Day

Requested by:

*Haha! I took the advantage of America being a day behind Australia to make a Bruno oneshot bc he is Ultimate mommy!

No-one's P.O.V.

The door clicked. Opening it, it felt as if the house was empty, the only thing inside was the sunlight through the windows and the soft music haunted the rooms.

He smiled. The simple sense of knowing she was hiding somewhere, ready to attack her with love. He walked through the halls, keeping alert for when she could strike. He turned the corner to the dining room. He was about to look behind the large doors, when he noticed something on the table.

A bouquet, and a box with a note on top. Curious, he walked over, picking up the bouquet and lifting them up to his nose, inhaling the sweet aroma of red roses and pink peonies. He then placed them back down, picking up the box.

It was heart-shaped, and on the letter tied to it read;

' Happy Mother's day!

I made my you a Mother's Day card since you're always
so busy with the boys. I know it's very cheesy to say but

you mean everything to me. I love you with all my heart

-Y/n '

The simple note made him grin. It was slightly comedic, but at the same time warmed his heart as he read it over again. Then, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist as a head laid on his back.

"Hey Bruno."

The man looked over his shoulder, seeing the very h/c hair that belonged to his partner, Y/n.

He found it remarkable how even when he was away so much, she still loved him, surprising him in different ways when he'd come home and showering him in love.

"Bellezza, I had a feeling you were going to sneak up on me, but this time you actually got me." He commented. The lady giggled, rocking herself side to side. "Yeah, and I chose the right things to catch you off guard."

With a smirk, Bucciarati spun around, picking her up bridal-style and scattering pecks all over her face, making her laugh as she blushed brightly. He continued to place kisses on her face, being careful as he carried her upstairs, walking through the halls and into their shared room.

He placed her down gently on the bed before joining her, wrapping an arm around her as the other remained at her cheek. She brought her hands up to cup his face, sinking into his cobalt-blue gaze. "I miss you so much when you're away." She stated.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'll be taking a small break from the gang. Just a week, since I'm the newest capo." He explained. The lady gasped, leaning in and pressing her lips against his, the ends of her lips curving upwards.

After a few more seconds, she ended the kiss, her forehead against his. "Happy Mothers Day, Bruno." "Ha. Ti amo così tanto, mia regina." 

Okay, you know I had to add in some Italian. It's a law when making Bruno oneshots now, it adds to his smexiness. And- Happy Mothers Day to all that have good, caring mothers! My parents are transphobic so I can't say much for mine, but I can still wish you all a good Mothers Day!

-L o f i