Yasuho Hirose | Mentally Exhausted

Requested by:

*I just started reading JoJolion and I love it. Gappy's a cool turn for a JoJo and Yasuho has to already be my second favorite Jo-Bro, unless if Abbbachio can be considered one

*Also, bad word so avoid if your against cusses

Y/n's P.O.V.

'Ding ding'

I perked up, looking away from my book and down to my phone which rested at the end of my bed.

Hesitantly, I sat up, placing down the book and getting my phone, looking at the screen to see who was calling. My heart raced at just the sight of Yasuho's name.

I look around my shared home once more before answering the call.

"Yasuho? Cutie?"

"Oh my god! Y/n! Hi!"

My chest was filled to the brim with air as I gasped, the breath overflowing as I jumped on my bed happily.

"Yasuho! How are you? I hope you're doing fine without me?" I asked with curiosity. I heard a groan come from the other side.

"I'm fine, but right now I'm in a really complicated situation."

"Yasuho? Who's that?"

"Oh! Josuke, perfect! Y/n, meet the boy who put me in this pickle. Say hi, Josuke."

"Hi, I'm Josuke."

I giggled at Yasuho's excitement. Before I was sent to this hell of a boarding school,  which was a state away from Morioh, I remember being able to hold her tightly. Joshu probably still thinks that she and I broke up. We didn't. I don't care if I'm halfway across the world, I'll find a way to love my girl again.

"Okay, time for me to settle down for a story?" I questioned, I guess she could sense the fact that I was leaning toward the phone more because she was chuckling.

"Okay beauty. Get ready for a long one..."

  Later...

"I'm sorry! I'm so-Ha! Ha! Ha!"

I laughed hysterically as Yasuho groaned from the background out of embarrassment. I sat up on my bed, no's illuminated by the light of my lamp as the sun set.

"Stop laughing! Honestly!"

"No, no! Wait! So, hehe! So, Kira the lad! He, haha! He had a dick bu-haha!"

"Sto~~~~~~~op!"

"No! He-haha! He, he had a dick! But no b-b-balls! Ah hahaha hahaha!"

"It's not funny!"

"Oh no! It is!"

I continued laughing my sadness away as Yasuho most likely crossed her arms. I heard footsteps. Most likely my roommates coming back from the store. "Alright Yasuho, I gotta go."

"Aww, well I hope you get out soon so we can talk again." She said, I sighed, my shoulders sinking down. "I want to get out too. Out of honesty, I just want to hold you again."

"Don't make me sad!... Goodnight beauty."

"Night Yasuho... My love."

*Two done in one night!

-L o f i