Giorno Giovanni | Electric Feel Pt. 2

Request/Prompt By: Im_Very_Bitter_

This was very fun to write! I actually wanted to write more for this so thank you IVB for requesting!

- No-one's P.O.V. -

Quiet, assured, confident, strong, Y/n L/n. A character very alien to everyone else, but at the same time known to be Bucciarati's second in command, and among the others, considerate.

This intrigued the young, golden-haired boy. Ever since that first interaction, ever since she shot him that glance, it bore itself into his memory, leaving him flustered.

After that first meeting, after they had finally saved the boss' daughter, Bucciarati took place of Passione's don, making sure Italy doesn't fall into such evil hands again. This led up to Y/n becoming the new capo of their team, now with her leading them, it felt different.

Never-the-less, he still wanted to talk to the newest capo, even if she wouldn't speak to him.

Walking through the hall, Giorno spotted the girl who seemed to be walking to one of the rooms, her eyes narrowed down to the floor. "Capo?"

Quickly, she turned to him, almost robotic-ally. His face burned up at that gaze of hers. "I just want to ask... how is everything going? What's it like being the capo of your friends?"

Subtly, her shoulders dropped as she closed her eyelids. She raised a hand to flick away the strand of hair in front of her face before walking off again. With curiosity, Giorno followed after. He soon met up with her at her room, he hadn't dared to enter before, so this was going to be new to him. She opened the door, and walked in, letting Giorno follow after.

The room did have a bed, a small one in the corner, but overall it felt more like an office.

Above the bed were pictures, at her desk was a small stack of paper and a notebook. She sat on the couch, holding onto a box in particular.

Giorno looked up at the pictures above her bed, each of them were of different views or her with people or elegant parties. They must've been from her missions.

Turning to her, he walked over and sat beside her on the couch, eyeing the box she held. "What's in there? More photos?" He asked. She seemed hesitant, like she wanted to show it but didn't at the same time.

Then, she quickly stood back up, her stand lifted Giorno up and then dropped him out of her room, Y/n then shut the door, hearing a confirming lock of her solitude. Baffled, Giorno stood up, his head tilted as he waltzed away, still confused.

   The Next Day...

That pull. That tug at his heart. It made him want more, more knowledge on Y/n, more need of being in her presence.

She acted so mysteriously, but why was she so adoring to everyone. How had she managed to already capture his heart, or was it just happening to him and everyone else just liked her.

Either way, he had to know. Y/n was currently about to head out for another, private mission, getting things sorted in her proper office first. Giorno, taking quite the risk, made his way to her room.

She accidentally forgot to lock the door, so all he had to do was push it open. He entered the room, feeling the strong emotion of interest as he looked around. Eventually, he had found the box, settling it onto the desk.

With hesitation, he reached for the lid, gently lifting it off. It was pictures, but much more different than the ones he had seen. They were of the gang, well, he presumed they were.

The first was with her, Narancia and Abbacchio, Y/n was smiling as she leaned to him and Abbacchio had a much lighter gaze and an actual smile whilst Narancia stood between the two, pulling them close.

The next was Fugo, well, a much younger Fugo with Bucciarati, sitting at a table together.

After that, the picture was of Y/n and Mista, her smile was radiant as well as his. Her smile, damn it made him smile.

Giorno then flicked through more photos, until he came across a certain image. It was Bucciarati and Y/n, much younger in this photo, the two were smiling again, but this.. It looked to be the most lively he'd seen of the girl. The look of euphoria in her eyes brought warmth to his heart.

Then, he heard the door creek, dropping the photos back into the box and looking up to see the very girl. Her eyes raised but before she could make her stand appear, Giorno stopped her.

"Y/n! I'm sorry I invaded but- I want to know more about you. You're so silent, and you intimidate me so much but I like it... you're so interesting to me. I want to know you..." He said, looking at her with such strain, such a pained expression.

The girl then walked toward him with a hand raised, Giorno closed his eyes and expected her to perhaps lift him up by his neck, but unexpectedly, he felt her hand press against his cheek. He lifted his gaze, blushing madly at the sight of this goddess, looking down at him.

"Giorno," He felt his entire core shook as his eyes widened. The gentle yet serious touch of her tone, it made his heart quake as he lifted a hand onto hers. "I like you."

Before he could respond, he felt her lips press to his, so firmly yet so soft. Inevitably, he melted to her touch, smiling as well. She then parted from Giorno, the boy being led towards her, lightheaded with a soft, romantic gaze.

Without saying a word as always, Y/n then left the room, eventually leaving the mansion. Stumbling, he fell onto the couch, a hand to his chest as he smiled, love-struck and amazed.

Giorno is a pansexual charm boi :3

-L o f i