Hot Pants | Intrigue

Requested by: KarukaShycen

*I have never seen a Hot Pants oneshot so when I saw this I saw like ooh~ I haven't seen Hot Pants yet, so I did some research and read her first chapter. I don't really mind getting spoiled though, I have a friend who's crazy about this part.

WARNING: Spoilers to Part 7. If you have not read up to The True Mans World Pt.1, than this may be spoilers to you. Unless you're cool with it

No-one's P.O.V.

The first race had just ended. The crowds cheered with excitement as she tried her very best to make it through. Our protagonist here is a woman named Y/n L/n. She had been known for her excelling writing skills and stories, but this time, she had wanted to do something more. With the permission of Steven Steel himself, the lady was allowed to join the Steel Ball Race, not as a competitor, but to record one of their perspectives.

Once she made her way through and to the racers, she scanned the area and inspected each one. 'Johnny Joestar? No, maybe not someone who everyone knows of... Diego Brando? Too cocky... Ugh, this is annoying.' Then, her thoughts were interrupted by a horse galloping. She made a 180° and slightly gasped.

A man was on his horse, passing by her. His outfit was loose, creating an androgynous look. His eyes a deep and lovely shade of violet, along with his attire being themed around hot-pink and bits of black, and white, along with gold. Their eyes met for what felt like a year before he went onward.

Y/n stood in place, realized what had happened and blushed to herself. Intrigue plagued her as her thoughts were now swarmed with him, and with that same intrigue, Y/n followed after them. When Y/n found him again, he was just about to leave for the buffet when she had just caught onto his sleeve. "Excuse me, sir!"

Again, his eyes pierced through her like a knife cutting through tomatoes, making the girl suddenly nervous. "U-Umm... I-I'm an author, and I w-wanted to write about the Steel Ball Race from someone else's p-perspective! A-And, you seem really... interesting." She stammered out, her voice going weaker as it finished.

The man made a small 'Hmph' sound before turning again. "Follow me."

He then proceeded to lead the lady to the buffet table, he took a muffin and leaned slightly against the table as Y/n stayed close. "...Your name?" He asked as he chomped on the muffin. "A-Ah, Y/n L/n. You?" "Hot Pants. I thought I recognized you from somewhere. I love your books." The lady blushed at the compliment and said; "Thank you. Now, about the story I wanted to write of."

Y/n continues her explanation, handing over a small journal of her plans. "You see, there is nothing more thrilling to me than seeing an event happen from a certain point of view. If I could, I'd love to record yours. Eh- With your consent of course!"

Hot Pants eyed up and down at the lady in front of him, and smiled. "Fine. You may proceed with recording my part of the race." He said. Y/n slightly jumped in place as her smile widened. "Oh, thank you, sir!" "Hmph, now, I've got to go and camp since everyone else is."

Y/n nodded, but slightly stopped in place. 'Oh no, I don't have enough stuff to camp with...'

She then looked over at Hot Pants who was heading to the stables and she shifted on her feet with anxiety. "Do I... Or should... Screw it." The lady then caught up with the man in pink, who was about to leave on his horse. "Ah, yes Y/n?"

"U-Uh, I don't have anywhere to camp tonight, a-and since I'm going to b-be re-" "You can come with me. I'm fine with it."

Y/n gasped. "Thank you, sir!" She said in a relieved tone. She was then helped up onto the horse with Hot Pants, his arms around her helping her up, making the girl slightly blush. Once they were both on, Y/n put her arms around him securely and they left.

As they went on, Y/n kept her eyes on the now night sky. The breeze was chilling, the only warmth was her face as she leaned in more into Hot Pants back. It was all so comforting, so comforting they were able to lull her to sleep.

Eventually, his horse, Gets Up, stopped, and Hot Pants reached a hand around to Y/n's shoulder. "Miss, Y/n, wake up." The lady's eyes fluttered open and she sat up properly. "We're here?" "Yes. Can you help me set everything up while I get the fire started?" Y/n nodded.

Hot Pants got off, helping her down again. Y/n set up the camp while Hot Pants was making the fire. Once Y/n was done, she sat down, staring at the androgynous man. He was somewhat of a mystery to her, and yet so interesting. A contestant who she had never met and yet he caught her.

She studied his features. His body was slim, his eyes were gorgeous. Even if he was a man, she adored the slight feminine detail. His fingers showed his hands were dainty, and he wore a light coat of lipstick, and his hair was short, pink and straight.

Y/n stood up, approaching him. "Hey, Hot Pants?" "Yes- Ah!"

Whilst turning around, Hot Pants had accidentally knocked into her, their hat tumbled down and he quickly covered his face, letting go of the sticks and letting them fall. Y/n jumped back in shock and looked back up at Hot Pants, his hat had fallen off, showing his bangs properly.

"Hot Pants? Are you alright?" "A-Ah... yes." He uncovered his face, the hair and features now highlighted into a more feminine look. Y/n raised a brow at them. "Hot Pants? You're a woman?" She asked. With that, Hot Pants was about to reach their holster when Y/n waved her hands in a panicked manner. "No! No! Don't harm me! I-I won't tell anyone! Please!"

Hot Pants stopped, and their hands dropped down. "...Alright. I'll tell you everything, just... help me pick these back up." Y/n nodded, helping her pick them up, after dropping a few in the fire and placed the rest beside it, they sat down.

Hot Pants proceeded to spill everything, how she came here for her own 'mission' as she called it and Y/n took it all in and accepted it. Y/n looked over to her side, noticing the hat beside her. The lady picked it up and handed it over. "Here. It fell off." She said, chuckling slightly.

"Thank you." She said, their fingers grazing over each other as she took the helmet, their smile held relief, and Y/n's couldn't help but melt into one as well. Something had sparked within the lady's heart. A crazy, little thing called love.

I remember seeing this thing about Part 6 not being animated like wtf bro I love part 6. I wanna see my bois Anasui and Weather animated bro

-L o f i