Abbacchio Headcanons

IT'S ABBACCHIO'S BIRTHDAY! I MUST GIVE HIM ALL MY UWU'S ON THIS DAY!

Real quick rant- WHY IS HIS VOICE IN BOTH DUBS SOUND SO GOOD!? Like, I LOVE his english voice, and I LOVE his Japanese voice

Anyway, LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

Dating-

Even if Abbacchio is an adult, he is still very dramatic, so very much wants the dating sequence to be confidential for now.

He's super flustered during the entire thing like 'OMG She's holding my hand, why is it so soft? Why do I not want to stop? Holy hell she's cute. I want to kiss her!?!?!'. For a goth, all you gotta do is peck his cheek and he'll become a lava lamp

Taking notes on Bruno's mother-like attitude, if he sees you even falter he'll be questioning you if you're alright or what's the matter. This eventually ends up with the two of you getting into a proper relationship.

In a relationship-

He is very big on affection, though that's only when you two are alone. If it's in public, he'll just grumble, but other than that, it's cheeses, wine, cuddles and make-outs.

With cuddles, he'll usually let you just lay on his chest with his arm around your waist. Out of honesty, the first time you cuddled he was just like ⊙▽⊙.

He loves the nicknames you come up for him.

Abbacchio is very subtle with dates. They're mainly at home though, a nice dinner and just spending time together. He's like a Wine Aunt. He enjoys being with you, making witty jokes and receiving or giving long, affectionate kisses.

True Love-

Again, taking from Bruno, if he even sees a tear from you, he'll pick you up, carry you away and after half an hour you'll be smothered in purple lipstick. The gothboi has been through something tough, and doesn't want you to feel anywhere near bad so he'll try making you feel better, if it doesn't work, he'll let you take your time with whatever's happening and help whenever he can.

Kisses all the time. His favorite times are when you're chilling in his lap and he sneaks a smooch on the jawline. Though, to him, he just goes mad over cheek kisses.

Of course, he's still flustard once you're introduced to the gang, but he enjoys your reactions with everyone. "I've heard silly things about you Mista!" - "Fugo! You really teach Narancia by yourself? How admirable!" - "So you're Giorno... You look so sweet! I don't know why all I've heard from you is so bad." - "You're Bruno. I must say, I appreciate how much you care for Leone. Please keep him safe for me."

I don't really know how to sign this off so... Stay safe, be an intellectual, and stay inside

-L o f i