Vinegar Doppio | Swapped

{ Requested by: No-one  |  Prompt by: Me and GeiLorde  }

[- Me and King over here were just having a discussion on villains when this popped up, the uwus man the uwus -]

[- No-one's P.O.V. -]

"Honey I need help!"

Followed with a loud thump, Y/n heard a shrill call for help from one of her husbands, Diavolo. He must've switched with Doppio again, Y/n had been with him last night. She walked to their room and unexpectedly, it seemed as if Diavolo was tangled in the sheets of their bed, his head hanging off the side.

"Umm... Dia, lovely, what are you-?" She started before he began scrambling again, entangled with the sheets and falling off the bed. The lady rushed over to his side, he stopped as soon as her hand touched his shoulder. Diavolo rose from the sheets. Absurdly, his eyes held a more innocent look than usual, and just like Doppio, they were a fair, tawny-brown. "Uh, dear, I didn't know how I could do this but- I am me... but in my boss's body."

Y/n has always been aware of Diavolo taking over Doppio's body from time to time, but Doppio taking over his was a first. Y/n helped her husband, untangling him from the sheets. Once they were off, Doppio stood up... well, more like he stumbled his way up.

"Whoa... I'm so tall!" He exclaimed, looking down. He then looked at his lover and gasped. "Y/n! Lovely! Y-You're so small! You're so cute now! Is this what Boss sees whenever he looks at you!? You're adorable! Wait- I got to check something!"

With excitement, he rushed out the room with excitement. It was strange seeing 'Diavolo' acting so active and excited, and cute in some sort of way. She followed after him and giggled at the sight of Doppio holding up the cookie-jar from the top of the fridge. "Honey! I'm finally tall enough to reach them!"

He then gently placed them back and rushed back over to Y/n, holding her tightly in a bear-hug. "You're so small compared to me! Wait-"

Abruptly, Doppio fell to 'his' knees, looking up at Y/n with the most innocent look anyone could ever give, especially since it was done in Diavolo's body, tapping the tips of his fingers together. "C-Can I please spoon you!?"

Of course, she couldn't resist and nodded. With that, Doppio lifted her up, holding her bridal style as she was carried back to their lounge room, he then gently placed her on the couch and proceeded to snuggle up underneath her.

With a small, relaxed smile, she got herself comfortable, laying on 'his' chest whilst Doppio slowly wrapped his arms around her. A smile crept onto his face as he looked down as his face bursted into a bright red. "Ah, Doppio, you're burning up-" "I can't help it! You're so cute!"

He giggled and held her tighter to himself, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, peppering kisses on it and trailing up onto her cheek. "Ah! I forgot about his lipstick! You're all purple now!"

He sat up again with Y/n, resting his head on her shoulder as he clung to her and rocking their bodies peacefully. That was until- "Tururururururu! Ah! Boss is calling!"

Looking around frantically, he grabbed onto his lover's hand and lifted it up to his ear, her finger gently brushing into the thick, spotted hair.

"Yes, yes. Doppio here."

"Doppio get out of my body-"

"Ah! Boss! I'm sorry to do this but being in your body is so much fun! I'm so tall now and I can finally reach the cookies and- Boss, has Y/n spooned you? Honestly, swapping places feels great, especially with cuddling! Has she held you? You'd love it, I'm enjoying being able to spoon her and-"

"Doppio, I swear to god. If you don't get out my body I'll-"

"Sorry Boss, I'm having too much fun! Bleep!"

'Hanging up', Doppio then noticed how he took Y/n hand up to his ear. The feeling of her fingers amidst the tangling hair brought a euphoric feeling. He hummed happily, smiling as he held her hand there before suddenly gasping. "Y/n! Can you please play with my hair?" "Aw, Doppio, isn't Diavolo going to be mad if he-" "Please!"

Those puppy dog eyes, those damn puppy dog eyes. Of course, she sighed and nodded, won over by those tawny orbs. He then slid off the couch, Y/n adjusted herself as he laid his head in her lap. Delicately, she rushed her fingers through the pink, dotted hair. Diavolo, while he was very loving, wasn't the type to cuddle for hours.

Playing around with the hair, Doppio smiled happily, his face burning as he had his knees to his chest. Maybe taking over Diavolo's body could be something he could get used to...

After a while of playing around with idle chat, they two snuggled up together on the couch and slept.

Though, when she woke up, it seemed the two swapped again.

"He stole my body to cuddle with you, didn't he?" Doppio asked, obviously irritated. His eyes were a lime-green, Diavolo must've switched with him. With a small grin, Y/n nodded. He sighed.

"Well then, if he takes my place I'll take his. Now, do that 'little spoon' thing you do with him to me."

[- I'VE ORGANIZED ALL MY ONESHOTS NOW... finally. Since sometimes it was hard to find certain oneshots for me, I decided to organize them so yea- You're welcome-]

-L o f i