Leone Abbacchio | Hera

{ Request & Prompt By: Our incredible story-plot planner __Kakyoins_Wife__ }

[- Heads up; This does have Abbacchio X Reader but it's more story than anything. Enjoy -]

| Warning- The following content contains more mature themes of violence and death. If you are not comfortable with either, have a lovely day and find something else |

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

With success, the gang had finally managed to do it.

Giorno, Trish, Mista and Bruno were risking their lives to catch the arrow whilst Abbacchio- or rather Narancia was mildly injured due to one of King Crimson's attacks, Abbacchio helping him stand by.

"The arrows power... This gift given to me by fate!"

With the arrow pierced through the horrific stands hand, it grasped onto the arrow whilst he continued to speak; "Now my King Crimson will sit atop the world again!"

The capo found it terrifying seeing his own body controlled by the boss', someone who was willing to kill their own flesh and blood.

Then, sporadically, a strange mist began leaking from the arrow. While he tried to hold on, it slipped from out his hands, like a ghost through physical objects. Inevitably, him and Bucciarati's body fell to the ground.

The arrow then fell over to the path where Silver Chariot: Requiem was headed. Whilst souls were being swapped back to their original owners, Diavolo looked up to said pathway.

Fear. It struck him like a bolt, cutting any bravado off like dead hair. His body froze, it was like his system shut down from fear.

Confused, Giorno noticed the man. Was he backing away from something? The air, it held such intensity as he looked up from the terrified form.

It was a woman.

Her heels clicked as she walked down the path like a runway-model. Her smirk, tauntingly horrifying. Something about the way she stood up straight, walking to them with a menacing aura, it sent shivers up and down the spinal cord.

With one look, the capo knew who it was, but didn't at the same time. That small meeting of them finally getting to meet each other after being separated. His long-lost, elder sister had entered the scene. But why?

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He shouted, utterly shocked as it seemed as if tears pricked out from the corners of his eyes. The gunslinger looked at Bucciarati, raising a brow; "Bucciarati, you know this chick-?"

"Why are you here!? What are you going to do!? I-I didn't reveal anything!" The don shouted in panic. Y/n looked down at him, holding the arrow in one hand as she glared at him with such degrading eyes.

"... My precious Unita Speciale, my little group of assassins... My babies are dead because of you!" She screeched, jabbing her steel-tipped shoe into his side, making the 'don' scream in pain.

"Y/n, explain to me why you're here!?"

The lady darted her head up to the capo. Her lips curved up into a smile while she looked at him. He once saw this person to be sweet, kind, caring... but something about her smile was sadistic. "Isn't it obvious? Vengeance for my babies, due to the fact that he let them die, along with letting you all kill them."

Suddenly, hearing the two shot-offs and whistles of bullets in the air, a stand appeared by the lady, helping her step aside to dodge said bullet. She clasps her hands together and looks over at the suspect; Mista.

"Now, now! I wouldn't like to hurt anyone, but I would like to 'borrow' that stand ability!" She exclaimed. Feeling panic, he shot off more rounds, Trish stayed with Bruno whilst Giorno tried to throw fist at her and Mista continued to shoot.

She was acting like a ballerina, spinning on her tip-toes with grace. Terrifying grace.

"In simple reality, Diavolo was never needed. He was simply a pest, a bug attached to my adorable Doppio. What a sweet boy! He was like a pet more than anything, but Diavolo was just attached by his body."

Suddenly, everyone froze.

Y/n smirk, twirling the arrow in her hands like a child with a toy. She then looked over to the weakened form of the man who she viewed as a pest, laying on the ground.

"Because of you, my babies are dead. Your actions, your decisions, your damn obsession for yourself. I hope you live happily in the arms of death." She stated, giving him another hard kick to the chest, making him hack up blood.

She looked over her shoulder, swapping gazes with each of them. The same stand from before appeared once more, creeping up and holding onto Y/n. "My stand, Eight Wonder, has stolen many lives and drained them of power. But I believe with this arrow, I will become Hera; the Greek Goddess of Marriage. Immortal, resistant to injury, strong..."

Whilst she spoke, Eight Wonder was gripping to one of Diavolo's arms, King Crimson holding onto the much more powerful stand, and with one more kick to the head, the former 'Don' had died. Once drained, his stand became ownership of her own.

They were stuck, they couldn't do a thing as she idly held the arrow. In an instant, Y/n appeared by Bucciarati. From what he could tell, she used King Crimson to weaken all of them.

She knelt beside him, lowering a hand to push aside his soft hair, placing a gentle yet caring kiss on his forehead.

"A pawn cannot simply win against a queen or king, my beloved brother. Forgive me, but I'm doing what a big sister knows best."

She stood up, walking away from his body as Eight Wonder neared by. Quickly, and with no trouble, ended his life with a strike through the chest. With a smile, showing pride and empowerment, Eight Wonder floated back to her.

They both had their hands out, almost formed perfectly together as Y/n picked their fingers with the arrows. With a gasp, she dropped to her knees. A feeling. It coursed through her blood. Like a needle injecting its fluid.

She stumbled, standing back up on her two feet as Eight Wonder seemed to have disfigure into something even more terrifying.

"Now, time for me to cover up again. A simple brainwashing shall do."

Much Later...

"And in the case of you to ever reveal my identity, your head will be sliced off from your shoulders."

Intimidated by her aura, the boy nodded. Y/n had decided that Giorno was fit enough to be the next fake don. While her 'babies' were dead, along with her brother, she found sanctuary with this new group.

"Aren't you the cutest thing ever?" She asked playfully, ruffling the young boy's hair as he laughed. "Hey, cut it out!" "Narancia, who the hell is that?"

Looking up from petting the boy, she caught a glimpse of the next man she'd become attached to. Leone Abbacchio.

She found it horrid how Diavolo hurt him, and wanted to make sure he was never hurt again. Perhaps this was being overly protective, but anything to keep them safe. He wasn't simply another precious follower to her.

"Y/n L/n. Consider me a close friend of Passione." She stated, lifting a hand for him to shake, to which he crossed his arms with a glare. "Don't try anything." "Fine. Maybe we could spend some time together sometime over a nice dinner and wine? Just to bond." She offered.

The man felt his face warm up slightly, interacting with her. "Fine. Tomorrow we can." He said, making her smile. "Perfect, see you then." Y/n ended their conversation as she trailed two fingers on his jawline, down to his chin.

Little would he know, he had fallen for someone entirely wrong.

[- I honestly had so much fun writing this- Writing angst and then add in some lovey-dovey is always fun (Especially with Abbacchio like haAH -]

-L o f i