Bruno Bucciarati | Mothman Lover

{  Request/Prompt By: KaksWifey (__Kakyoins_Wife__)  }

[- Just sum fluffy mothman bruno uwu -]

[ No-one's P.O.V. ]

Ruby of carmine and lapis ultramarine, silver glistening like the moon and gold so brilliant.

The trinkets he'd bring were ever so wonderful, beautiful and rich. He was a mothman. Yes, a mothman, and yet that didn't seem to be an excuse for the two to love each other.

Letting another piece of jewelry drop into the box she held safe for them all, she smiled sweetly, her face flushed as her lover, Bucciarati, slinked behind her and clinging onto her with his arms secured and his wings blocking her off from everything else, like a protective capsule.

"Do you like them, mia cara?" He inquired, perky as he looked into those diaphanous eyes. Her nose touched his as she replied; "Absolutely Bruno. I love them all so much... but..." She averted her eyes. "But?" Bucciarati copied.

She looked back to him, her face slightly red as he nuzzled his face to her neck, his fluffy fur ticking her in the process. "Hmm, well, I can't help but feel... spoiled." She answered.

In the blink of an eye, he swapped over to stand in front of her and cupped her face in his gentle hands. "Dearie, dearie, dearie, you deserve all of it for being such a beautiful, kind woman. I love you so dearly." He then went back to nuzzling into her neck as she giggled.

"I love you too, Bruno mio caro." She settled into his arms, getting comfortable as he then proceeded to move the two onto their bed, basking in each others warmth and comfort.

[- MOTHMAN, THERE'S NO NEED TO FEEL DOWN I SAID MOTHMAN, LIFT THAT MAN OFF THE GROUND -]

-L o f i