Risotto Nero | You're Beautiful

Requested by: petitefleur713

*I'll be honest, I didn't really have an opinion on Risotto before, but now, I think he's kinda cool (also, cool gif cover :0 )

No-one's P.O.V.

"Oh stick!"

Through the doors came Y/n L/n, the most helpful and yet the most bullied in La Squadra Esecuzioni. She was appreciated as a teammate, but when it came to her looks, she was looked down upon. It wasn't her face, it was her body.

She didn't have curves or any physical strength, she was thin, making it easy to insult her looks. She'd try to layer her outfits but it still didn't work.

And here she was, standing in the doorway of the room with two people who she knew too well. Prosciutto, her personal bully who was always coming up with names and insults. Only the most hurtful. And Risotto, the very man who helped her stay in Passione. He was dark, he was intimidating, but he wanted her to stay with them for some mysterious reason.

"Hey stick." Prosciutto said with a devious smile. The girl sighed, lowering her head as she said; "What's on the agenda?"

"A target." Risotto said, dropping the file on the table in front of them. After reading, Prosciutto wrapped an arm around Y/n, to which she instinctively froze up. "Risotto, I'll be honest. Rethink on who you want for this mission because I don't think this thing will be able to do anything." He said. Before he left, he gave the lady a rough push.

After a small second of silence, Y/n was about to leave as well, but just before she could, a familiar hand caught onto her shoulder. She whipped her head around to meet his black-sclera eyes. His gaze still and yet it beckoned to be soft.

"I'm not replacing you." He said. Y/n simply huffed, narrowing her eyes. "Just do it, it'll be easier if you got Melone or even Pesci to help." He shook his head. "I want you."

Ignoring his words, the lady left the room, not realizing what he had actually meant.

   On the mission...

Walking in the hall of the debutante ball felt strange. The beige lighting on everyone looked elegant and ravishing. Of course, Y/n was the one to be thrown in with Prosciutto while Risotto stayed out by their getaway car. Even if he wanted to go in, he'd stick like a sore thumb.

As Y/n slightly adjusted the tux she was given, she felt a small yet painful smack on her arm. She whipped her head around to the opposite direction with shock. "Hey! What was that for?" "Shut it anorexic, I found our target."

Prosciutto tilted his head over in the direction of the target. A woman in her mid-twenties standing by the bar. Suddenly, Y/n was pushed forward to the woman. She looked back, noticing how Prosciutto disappeared and cursed under her breath.

Y/n put a hand in her pocket, feeling around for the pill and summoned her stand.

The lady approached the older woman, her face now confident as she walked forward. Once she was close enough, Y/n leaned against the bar-counter, looking around and tapping her foot nervously as her stand took the pill, flying up in the air. The lighting made it difficult to see the white pill. Y/n slightly hesitated as she noticed the target skull down her drink, leaving only a small sip left in her cup. "I think I might have to go home after this, before I get too drunk, haha!" Y/n's heart started racing and her foot-tapping became faster. 'One chance... I only have one chance...'

With precision, her stand dropped the pill, accurately dropping it into the cup unnoticed. She heard it fizzle into the water, and sighed, her shoulders dropping as she smiled. Feeling such accomplishment, she left the bar, heading over to the door to leave. But then, she heard a shatter along with a scream.

Her natural instinct was to turn around, and she gasped. Her heart felt as if it stopped as she saw the scene, her one chance thrown away as she noticed the drink spilled on the floor with the target laying down with a ripped dress. She had tripped.

Y/n's hands began shaking as she left, leaving the hall and into the car park. Then, suddenly, she felt a whack in her legs and she fell over, a figure kneeling down beside her. "You fucked up big-time, stick." She recognized that voice too well.

"I-I... I didn't mean to-" "Shut it! You could've killed them and earned us a great debt but nooo... You are the team's biggest disappointment. I'm going to go drink." He said, leaving the lady on the ground as he left the car park.

With tears pricking out the sides of her eyes, she stood back up. She let out a more audible sigh, her voice shaky as she headed to the car. Once she got to it, she tapped on the window to Risotto, waving to him to unlock the car. Once she got in, she was barraged with questions.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes more sincere. Y/n trailed her eyes down. Crossing her arms. "Y-Yeah, though I don't think Prosciutto was happy though, he left to go drink." Risotto shook his head connecting a few dots and knowing what had happened.

"Y/n," The lady looked up at him, she looked tired. Her hair was mangled, tears were on the verge of falling from her eyes. A sight he'd never want to see. Leaning over, he pulled the girl into his arms, holding her and rubbing circles on her back. "Stop worrying about what he has to say. Unlike him, I see you as a beautiful and intelligent woman."

Y/n looked up at him, cupping his cheek as she stared at him with such confusion. "You mean that?" "What did you think when I said 'I want you'? I love you, Y/n." He said, leaning down and pressing a kiss onto her lips. She melted into the kiss, wrapping both arms around his neck as the fervent kiss when on, pushing her slightly.

The kiss ended, and the two sat up in the seats properly. As Risotto drove the car back to the base, Y/n's face had a dark, glowing blush. "Hey Risotto?" The male made a small "Hm?" to respond. "I... love you too." With that, he smiled slightly, his face a lukewarm as the drive continued.

I recently got Jojo's Pitter Patter Pop and I swear I'll update you all when I get a Doppio bc he is gudboi

-L o f i