Diego Brando | Soft

Requested by: yeet-lettuce88

*I must reveal to you all my STANDO PAWAH,  | SPEEDY FINGERS! |

No-one's P.O.V.

Night. The sky was a peaceful, deep blue as the stars twinkled in that dark abyss, like a cold and empty abyss with glitter spread about.

Y/n sat by the fire, tired. Diego sat next to her, his tail slightly waving as he stared at her with puppy-dog eyes without her knowing. Her eyelids drooped as she stared into the bright flames, bringing a hand up as she yawned.

After a few more seconds of hearing the fire crackled and nothing else, she felt a small tap on her shoulder. Without turning her head, she responds; "Yes?"

"Your hair looks so soft."

Slightly surprised, she turned her head, looking at him confusingly. "Uh... what?"

Diego slightly shies away, tapping his fingers together. "Can I... play with your hair?" He asked, acting like a child asking for candy. She was too tired to reject, maybe it'll help her sleep or... something. The lady nodded lazily, turning her head back to the fire.

Seeming almost excited, he shuffled beside her. He removed his gloves from his hands, and brought them up to her hair. He gave her hair a few pets before running his hand through her hair. "It is soft." He mumbled.

Diego smiled as he played around with her hair more, brushing it, petting it. Then, whilst he did that, Y/n suddenly began leaning to him before fully falling onto his chest, making him blush. Diego darted his eyes around, making sure no-one was around to embarrass him.

He looked down at her, blushing as he noticed how cute she looked, sleeping there, comfortable. He wanted to move her off, but wanted to keep her there as well. He put an arm around her holding her as the other hand kept on playing around with her hair.

"...Oh, why do you have to be so adorable?"

Fluffy Diego Fluffy Diego Fluffy Diego Fluffy Diego-

-L o f i