Yandere-Diavolo | Safety

Requested by: My fangirling bitch-ass

*HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCK IT TOOK ME QUITE A BIT TO WRITE THIS! Oh my god! I'll be honest, at times I feel like I did slump a bit, so if I wrote the entire Yandere-part weird, I'm so sorry but I can't go through 10 google-doc pages to edit it

WARNING: I wrote Diavolo quite freakishly, so if you're uncomfortable with maybe very extreme Yandere themes, it's probably best if you click off and read something else

No-ones's P.O.V.

The sun was shining, birds chirping happily and flowers were in bloom.

It felt like a wonderful, sunny day in Naples as the very pink-haired man walked down the street, a chunk of his hair bouncing about as he walked down the bustling street. He held a rather heavy suitcase in hand, slightly weighing him down as he held up a toy phone in one hand.

"Boss, where are we going again? It's kinda crowded here." Doppio commented. One eye switched to a pine-green with a small triangle and the other stayed the same. "Just continue on. You'll know it when you see it."

His eye switched back as he hung up, slipping the phone into his pocket.

Suddenly, he felt a shove, and tripped up on a loose stone on the path. He managed to scrape his knee, but just before his face could reach the ground, he was stopped. A pair of arms caught him. He turned his head and his face bursted in a huge, red hue.

It was a lady. She had the most beautiful e/c eyes anyone could have, soft-looking lips, and such a cute jawline to frame her adorable, charming, irresistible face. "Are you alright?" She asked, her voice was refreshingly enticing. Doppio nodded as she helped him up.

He then felt a pain in his leg as it buckled, Y/n stayed there to help him up. "You're hurt? Here, let me help." She said. She then took his hand, placing a small kiss on his palm and making the young man blush even deeper, but then, a stand appeared! They looked over his body, noticing the scrape on his leg, hovering their hands over it and ultimately healing it. That must've been how her stand works.

She let go of him and smiled. "I'm sorry if that was strange, but it'll heal before you know it. Bye." She then turned back around, waving to him with a warm smile and left him.

After a small moment to recollect, Doppio heard that familiar ringing. "Dorururururu! Ah! Boss is calling!" Quickly, he grabbed the toy phone back out from his phone. His eye switched over again as he spoke into it. "Doppio! Who was that girl!?" "I-I don't know. She was... very pretty though-" ''Follow her." "What!?" "Just do it!"

Doppio sighed, slightly reluctantly as he hung up and put the phone back, proceeding to walk in the same direction the lady had gone. Doppio was just intrigued, while his other persona, Diavolo, was already infatuated. 'Who was she? Why was she so... captivating? Such a fragile looking... beautiful woman.' These thoughts began to consume his mind, love at first sight perhaps, or maybe something dull, brutal and evil.

After turning a few corners, he heard that now dear softness. Laughter, wondrous and heart-warming laughter. Doppio ran through more of the crowd and once he got to a more empty spot, he froze.

Just across the street was the lady, smiling, laughing, just being wondrously exquisite... but she was also accompanied by one of the gangs in Passione, the Bucciarati Team. It seemed that one of the more immature ones, recognized as Mista managed to make her laugh.

'Why is she there? Why is she with Bucciarati's Team!?' He thought, but then...

A slender figure came into view, with black, raven hair and such a calming expression donning his face. Bucciarati. Once he appeared, the lady's face became a light pink, staring up at him with captivated eyes.