Giorno Giovanni | Soul Purpose

Requested by: petitefleur713

*I'm sorry if it seems these are getting shorter. It's just- sometimes when I write these, It's better if I only drag it to a certain point than going the whole way. Though, I am happy that you guys are enjoying none-the-less

No-one's P.O.V.

It had been years since the young Y/n had lost her father, and yet it always plagued her memories, for years unto years.

This led to Y/n falling for depression, her only shining light being her one and only love. Giorno Giovanni. He was the only one to help through such dark times, and even if he wasn't there at times, Y/n knew he would always be like a knight to a princess. A protector, and yet passion to keep safe.

It was just one of those nights when Y/n had decided to fall more into depression's tight grasp. She sat on her beg, images of when she was younger with her father still here scattered about. She cradles her body as her tears washed down like waterfalls.

A sudden knock was heard at the door, but the memories of her childhood were driving them out. It was only when she realized the knocking was actually from her window had she got up to check. She opened the window, her eyes met with a cool blue. "Gi-Giono!"

Giorno smiled lightly as he jumped off from the tree and into the apartment. He then wrapped his arms around her, acting protective as soon as he saw the photos. "It's alright, it's alright. I'm here, I'm here, shhh." He whispered into her ear as he used his stand to gather up the photos, neatly placing them into an empty drawer.

He then brought her to the bed, laying the both of them down as her tears continued to flow. "I-I'm sorry for crying. It's just- I-I-I can't re-really ever st-stop th-thi-thinking ab-bout him. I-" "Mio flore, it is fine. If my soul purpose is to comfort and love you for eternity, then so be it." He said, planting a kiss onto her head and slowly rubbing circles on her back with his hand, calming the girl using only sweetness and love.

I oddly love writing Giorno like he's an alternate Caesar, but like, 10+ gudboi

-L o f i